PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If a player hits Brady late, and dirty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the running game (or lack thereof) you and many pats fans speak of is ranked 4th in the AFC by nfl.com btw.

My god. Someone shut this delusional homer UP. I've seen some first class morons on message boards before, but this mental midget takes the cake.

"Randy Moss has done NOTHING... NOTHING against this team."

Averaging 83+ yds/gm with two tds in three games is nothing now?

Safeties usually don't cover wideouts in Single Coverage. And Moss if I'm not mistaken Played with chris carter... lol...

Randy Moss has done NOTHING... NOTHING against this team.

Yet you and all these dopey media magnates tell me we shouldn't get on the plane?

Okie dokie... I'm sure you've scared the likes of the Buffalo Bills. ANd I'm sure on more than one of your Deion Branch Super Plays.. Bill either knew the defensive call OR Dawk was Blitzing and not even in coverage..

But I know the "Facts" sometimes get in the way.

Welcome to the END OF YOUR SEASON.

Yeah tell Mercury Morris how you're going to go Undefeated ROFL.

Tell everyone how Pittsburgh is your main competition.

I seem to remember a game last year on the same weekend where the Bears manhandled you only to turn the ball over 5 times.

THIS IS THE SAME UNBEATABLE PHYSICALLY dominant team.

The 85 bears scared people. This team scares nobody. We're going to Bloody you and make you look silly.

Well, I'll say it again. Read these words slowly and carefully. Maybe they'll actually get past this drug enduced view that is blocking your sense of better judgment. If you can get ahold of anyone in the eagles organization, then tell them....DO NOT BOARD THAT BUS TO THE STADIUM!!!
That pats are going to go hunting. If you cant get ahold of them, then just shut up, sit back, and hope your team wins. Talking this much nonsense to a group of pats fans isnt going to help your team win. So just fly back to the **** nest, and try to lift your fellow fans morale. They're going to need it.

Yeah that hit sure hurt LT's career?

Now what you're threatening us with LEAGUE ACTION? Last I checked you didn't exactly have an "IN" with Goodell and considering the fact that Roger will naturally accept a bit of bad blood due to what he knows you did under the Tagliabue era....

No reason for Roger to get involved in Paul's mess.

I'm sorry but your threat holds no weight.. We're going to PUNISH YOU TOMORROW.. Welcome to the END OF TOM Terrific in 2007.

YYyyyyaaaawwwwnnnn.....You just don't get it, do you. You're making these comments as if the Patriots are in the same league as the Feables.

You are like a kid whistling in the dark to convince yourself you're not scared, but as adults, we know better....Be afraid, be very afraid!:eek:

Oh yeah nothing could be more fitting than Team who is Completely Unsportsmanlike Getting a few shots in the Ribs and Knees and WHINING ABOUT it to the League office.

You think the guys who were on that Team.. and there's really not that many ... maybe 10 or 12.. but you think they don't take what you did "PERSONALLY"

Especially the way you flapped your gums afterwards? After we know you cheated?

As far as I'm concerned we just SAT DOWN your greatest asset in the Super BOWL.. Donovan McNabb...

SO now what are you going to do except talk a good game like Randy ( I was once 15-1 ) MOSS But i've never been on a good team ... ROFL

Dude Go pull out the BOX scores on Moss.

Go check it out... His TD's are all in JUNK time... as are his yards.

LOL... GO Pull out the box scores and look at the games.. I know you're not a Minnesota/Eagles fan so I wouldn't expect you to know... but go check them out...

I KNOW Exactly what randy has done against the Eagles..

He's been a COMPLETE NON FACTOR.. never ever hurt us.. not once.

What you just don't get is that the Eagles SUCK this year. Do you not understand this? They've been embaressing and here you are trying to tell us to be scared. Do you not see how foolish you're being?

And westbrook/feeley have been a threat to New England in their respective careers?

But the Eagles are better than the Cowboys. I guess 5-5 is now better than 10-1, and like Bucacki will say 42-7 Pats will mean the Eagles won.

But the Eagles are better than the Cowboys. I guess 5-5 is now better than 10-1, and like Bucacki will say 42-7 Pats will mean the Eagles won.

BMF, what's REALLY bothering Budhakan is that he knows beyond a reasonable doubt his Feables are going to get their *ss' kicked all over the field. It's pissing him off because there's not a damn thing he can do to change the outcome.

As sure as the sun will wise, the Patriots will slaughter the Philadelphia Eagles! If I were him, I'd be pretty pissed off too. So I'm really, really glad I'm not him!:D

yea, the eagles are sooooooo grrrrreat...feeley is gonna throw for 500 yds and 5 tds and westbrook is gonna run for 200yds and receive 200 yds...ur db and safeties are gonna crush moss, stallworth and welker, and freddie mitchell is gonna beat our corners all day and catch all the 5tds from feeley, oh wait is he still with the eagles??

yawn...the redskins fans said sean taylor was gonna crushed moss, the fins fans said jason taylor will crush brady, the cowboys fans said romo was gonna spank us, the colts fans said manning will beat brady...i m sure u know wat are the results of those games...

check back in after the game and tell us how ur invincible feeley-led eagles do in the game...oh wait, will u still be around after that?

Yeah that's the answer after pulling a CLASSLESS stunt by Cheating directly against league rules.. and being about as unsportsmanlike as a franchise can get...

You follow it up by going for it on 4th and 3's in the fourth quarter up 30 on teams... Yeah you guys are just a Real Classy bunch. And you think stuff like that "NEVER Comes back around again"

Oh it'll come around.. don't you worry... LOL and the Entire country will celebrate.

Geez buddyboy, you must really be blinded with anger right now. I mean, you're making absolutely no sense at all. Your rambling about the same **** over, and over, and over, and over. Doesn't it piss you off that you came here trolling to upset us, and now you're the one just bantering nonsense? You look stupid. Go home.

Hopefully for the eagles and their fans, your team wont suck as bad as you **** talk. Just like the NFC puppets against the AFC powerhouses, YOU'RE OUTTA YOUR LEAGUE!

Yeah I seem to remember the Cowboys and Giants fans telling US LAST year how bad we sucked too..

And how the Philadelphia Eagles weren't in the Same League as the cowboys.

HEY PATRIOTS FANS you're in the SAME LEAGUE as the Eagles.

And it took rolls and rolls of illegal film and a quarterback blowing the game to beat us last time...

And this time you'll just "cruise" b/c you have randy Moss?

Do your homework tough guys.. ENJOY YOUR MRI's.

See? Same ****, just different post. MOSS, MOSS, MOSS, MOSS, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!! None of us are talking about Moss being the key. But, you are. I have heard of having a man crush and secret obessessions, but your infatuation (sp?) with Moss is pathetic.

"Do your homework tough guys"

you keep saying this.... that we ought to do our research and homework (and i've tried to, but apparently box scores and career stats are meaningless to you), but just about all of what you say is pure speculation.

so i ask you oh wise one... what research or homework do i have to do to tell you that you essentially have the two teams mixed up.

you think that the 2007 eagles are god's gift to mankind (minus mcnabb) and the 2007 patriots dont have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the afc championship.

"i feel like im taking crazy pills"

They dont let the fans who like to fight in the stadium anymore. :mad:

No, they're still there. They just don't want to lose their season tickets.

It's such a bad idea to do that in the spotlight, and on the road, messing with NFL history, I doubt that anybody is actually that stupid.

Late hits due to game conditions like Wilfork's on Losman, or OL rolling up on his leg are much more a probability.

why are you guys even entertaining the troll we all know come Monday he'll be no where to be found. especally after the Pats tear them apart and hang 50+ on them

If someone were to take a cheap shot at Brady I'd expect no less then a sideline clearing full team brawl at mid-field led by Rodney Harrison.

Personally I would rather have Meriweather lead it. He has had more practice recently.

I'm trying to show you guys not to get your Heads all inflated at THIS Point in the season.

You are right, little Budha. We shouldn't get all inflated about a team that hung 49 on the Cowboys, 38 on the Chargers and 52 on the Redskins.

I mean, who in their right mind would get inflated over that?

I've got news for you...

But actually that's not the key to the game anyway.

THE WAY TO BEAT A PASS HAPPY OFFENSE with a team that Everybody says "Can't win" is not so much to take cheap shots at the QB.. It's to put the Fear of GOD into the Receivers.. Pretty soon their heads get on that swivel.

I'm surprised that you left out the most famous example of taking the receivers and backs out of the game for a high powered offense at the line of scrimmage: Patriots vs. Rams, SB XXXVI. The gameplan is in Canton if you want to check it out.

My point is that I think you can assume that the Patriots will have anticipated this.

As for how Moss will do, let's leave that for 11:30 or so tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back