PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If a player hits Brady late, and dirty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry anyway it'll be ON a Regular old play...

Who knows might even be On One where you're acting like a buncha dopes.

Well that would be every play.

Maybe Bill will sit Tom since Feeley's playing? He knows we're going to kill him. And Frankly besides Richard Seymour, there's absolutely NOBODY on that Defense that concerns me.

Your LB's are SLOW.. Your corners are Weak.. Your safeties are laughable.

Yet you think you are the 85 bears.. I dont' get it. Tom won't have anybody to throw to who isn't hiding after the first quarter.

Then he starts to hold it just a little longer because his RB's are getting tuned up every TIME he throws that dump pass...

And then in the SECOND quarter while the game plods along at an unexpected 7-7 pace, Brady starts to hold it looking for Moss to run for 4 seconds past a blanketed Lito Sheppard and WHAM...

That's all she wrote... Wah .. wah ... waaaah.

The Eagles are a better team without McNabb .. We probably would've won the Superbowl had we just stuck with Feeley way back then...

But alas those days are long gone and these are much different teams in 2007.

But Really guys.. THe Pats O is better than the Eagles O. The Eagles D is better than the Pats D.. Let's see what comes out of it.

First, you remember McNabb's season back then ... no way in hell the Eagles would have done better with Feeley, who by the way was not even on the Eagles team then. :rolleyes:

Don't worry anyway it'll be ON a Regular old play...

Who knows might even be On One where you're acting like a buncha dopes.

Well that would be every play.

Maybe Bill will sit Tom since Feeley's playing? He knows we're going to kill him. And Frankly besides Richard Seymour, there's absolutely NOBODY on that Defense that concerns me.

Your LB's are SLOW.. Your corners are Weak.. Your safeties are laughable.

Yet you think you are the 85 bears.. I dont' get it. Tom won't have anybody to throw to who isn't hiding after the first quarter.

Then he starts to hold it just a little longer because his RB's are getting tuned up every TIME he throws that dump pass...

And then in the SECOND quarter while the game plods along at an unexpected 7-7 pace, Brady starts to hold it looking for Moss to run for 4 seconds past a blanketed Lito Sheppard and WHAM...

That's all she wrote... Wah .. wah ... waaaah.

Thanks for the humor, now for some reality.

1.) Patriots are third in the NFL in scoring defense, Eagles are 10th.
2.) Patriots have the best defensive line in football.
3.) Patriots have allowed only 10 sacks all season, 2nd best in the NFL
4.) Patriots have thrown only 5 interceptions all season, 2nd best in the NFL
5.) Brady has thrown 38 touchdowns and only 4 interceptions in 338 pass attempts
6.) The Eagles are averaging 2.5 sacks per game, Brady will make more than 2.5 pass attempts. Moss will be open on pretty much every blitz Philadelphia tries.

Cheer for your team. Just don't bet the house on the Eagles winning. It could get cold this winter.

ROFL @ the delusion of thinking the Eagles are in better shape with A.J. Feeley at the helm instead of Donovan McNabb. Trust me the Eagles fans at home will be booing Feeley on Sunday night faster than they booed McNabb on Draft Day seven years ago.

Do we have an award for dumbest troll of the year?

If so, this guy wins it going away.

As far as what would happen if someone cheap shotted Brady...

Does anyone remember in Superman II when people thought that those 3 jerks from Krypton killed Superman? All the regular people started picking up bats and tire irons and said "lets get em!"

Last edited:
Well I'm referring to when Feeley came into The Relief role in 2002 and went 5-0 as a starter on his way to a division title.

A lot of people thought back then that it might not be a bad idea given McNabb's inaccuracy and complete reliance upon the broken play to explore the Feeley option.

Then he was dealt to the Dolphins who as we can see gave him nothing to work with.. but nonetheless in 2004 HE BEAT THE SUPERBOWL Champion New England Patriots.

Stop me when I'm wrong.. Then We sit here and these same Cheats who think they are the greatest team of all time think that the Eagles with AJ Feeley will lose by 30.

Okie dokie ... why b/c you have RANDY MOSS? DO YOUR RESEARCH Fellas.

DO YOUR RESEARCH.

I've got news for you just like the 2007 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS Are a MEDIA creation run wild..

THE 2004 Philadelphia Eagles would have won the Super BOWL VERSUS the 2004 New England Patriots with AJ Feeley as the Quarterback.... because it was DONOVAN's MISTAKES that gave you the game.

What this team needs is Mistake free QB play... Jeff Garcia showed you this last year...

We ARE A BETTER TEAM WITHOUT MCNABB. Always have been.

Who are you guys kidding? The ONLY Reason McNabb ever GETS to the SUPERBOWL is because he drew Mike VICK.

You guys were celebrating when you figured out that all you had to do was Play McNabb..

Don't EVEN try to play that game with us.

Yeah I bet WAY back when there was a WHOLE Contingent of Patriots fans who thought .. deep down in their bones..

THAT IT WOULD BE LUNACY TO consider replacing the Number ONE PICK IN THE DRAFT with a guy who was drafted late..

Ya know Like Maybe Putting Feeley in for McNabb the number TWO Pick overall would BE TOTAL LUNACY to do so on a PERMANENT Basis.

Yeah I can completely see how Patriots fans would think such a thing to be JUST PLAIN NUTS.

Hilarious.

IFFFF the eagles beat us, it will be on the back of westbrook, certainly not feeley.

i love westbrook, but i dont see another 150 yd rush day out of him against the NE defense

do your research

Oh Ok well maybe he'll have 100 rushing and 100 Receiving like ADDAI then?

I'm trying to show you guys not to get your Heads all inflated at THIS Point in the season.

LAST year the Chargers were a Shoo IN for the bowl.. THe Jets were 11-0 one year.. the colts 10-0... The Vikings with this very same Randy Moss 15-1.

The Eagles are going to do you a big favor and get you back to concentrating on Fundamentals.

Plus then maybe we IF WE ARE VERY VERY LUCKY but this is completely UNLUCKY.. but ya never know.. If Feeley beats you...

What you think the Eagles with GOOD QB play can't beat the Cowboys or the Pack? LOL..

hey the sky's the limit.

Take the Eagles Lightly at your OWN Peril. We certainly don't mind.

WE ARE NOT THE BUFFALO BILLS OR THE REDSKINS.

We still have one of the best O LINES in FOOTBALL LOL

And you think you're going to push us around.. Okie dokie.. Think away.

Oh and YES in case you're wondering..

The Eagles are better than the Dallas Cowboys.. I believe they showed you this AT CRUNCH TIME in 2006... But sometimes fans have very short memories.

im not one to take any team, the eagles especially in a matter one would considerlightly.

but westbrook in his one game against the pats had roughly 35 all purpose yards.

vs. the afc, westbrook has had roughly 152 apy/gm. vs. the nfc he has has 152 apy/gm... the difference is he was matched up against NYJ and MIA in the two AFC games.

feeley in his one game test this season, beat miami. congratulations.

Oh and YES in case you're wondering..

The Eagles are better than the Dallas Cowboys.. I believe they showed you this AT CRUNCH TIME in 2006... But sometimes fans have very short memories.

Im really sorry to have to break this to you buddy. Unfortunately, just like your obsession with Moss, i'm sure the soaring eagles D is going to be just as focused on 81. Well, The person you should really be worried about is WES WELKER. They can go ahead and worry about Moss, but there is no way they are going to contain WELKER underneath.

Our defense is slow? Vince Wilfork has been shooting through the opponents line, and straight into the backfield all year long. He's been practically unblockable. Asante Samuel? Go ahead and throw at 'em. Mike Vrabel has been a constant terror of the oppositions coveted QB. How about Adalius Thomas? Yea, he's really sloooooow.

Now, I know your just trying to get us all riled up. Hell, you've gotta have some kind of enjoyment from this game, but please...BE REALISTIC!

I'm just saying the Patriots defense is soft in the middle to speedy pass catching backs...

And I'm sorry Your Offense is just a "tad" overrated. You've played a series of Cover 2 defenses that let your guys run free.

We won't do that. Frankly you haven't played a Defense like this yet.

So SHOW ME .. don't tell me you're going to beat us by THIRTY.

ROFL.. and they are calling us a "BANGED" Up Eagles team? The only injury is to the GUY who frankly is the reason we are 5-5 and not 7-3 at the VERY LEAST.

Besides the botched punt if Feeley starts against Green Bay .. we win that game... IF Feeley is in against the Skins .. we win that game.

Chicago.. NOT So much the blown last drive... It's the lost opportunity to PUT THE GAME Away...

The Giants Game? what you think McNabb's not responsible for what was it?
12 sacks? You kidding me?

The Dallas game? He freaking spotted them 21.

McNabb HAS BEEN A LIABILITY Since he puked on his spikes ...

We're a better team without him and will show the PATRIOTS just how GREAT you actually are.

All I see are excuses! Excuses! Excuses! You lost to better teams. Don't blame it all on Mcnabb. Sadly for the eagles, the patriots wont out run them, they're going to out hit them. The Pats are going to manhandle the eagles, and force their will upon them. Have fun watching that.

Joseph Addai > Brian Westbrook

and Bobby Sanders aint too shabby either

Last edited:
Realistic? The Philadelphia EAGLES OWN RANDY MOSS. That's REAL.

Realistic? It took you knowing our entire Defensive Calls and Offensive signaling to beat us by 3 in the SuperBowl When our QB handed you the game.
THIS IS REAL.

Realistic? The Eagles have the best record in the NFL in November and December the past 8 years.. and FOUR OF THOSE HAVE BEEN WITHOUT MCNABB. THIS IS REAL.

Realistic? Brian Dawkins will single handedly scare the living crap out of anyone in the first quarter who thinks he's going to dance around.. THIS IS REAL

Realistic ? Sheldon Brown is BETTER than any corner you've faced. THIS IS REAL

Realistic? Lito Sheppard is BETTER Than any corner you've faced . THIS IS REAL

Realistic? Brian Westbook is BETTER THAN ANY Back you've faced. THIS IS REAL

Realistic? The Eagles O Line is BETTER THAN ANY O LINE you've faced This is REALISTIC.

Realistic? This EAGLES team with their QB PLAYING HORRIBLE ALL YEAR was a special teams Muff away from beating the 9-1 Packers. THIS IS REAL.

Realistic? YOU ARE GOING TO BE PHYSICALLY PUNISHED FOR YOUR POMPOUS CHEATING FRANKLY PUNK ATTITUDE.. This IS ALL TOO REAL.

When trolling goes over the top, as yours has, it ceases being amusing and becomes a waste of time. Good luck with the limited time I expect you'll have prior to being banned. I'll be using the ignore feature on you now.

"The Patriots are a SOFT Team who HAS NO SHOT OF COMING OUT OF THE AFC this year. "

you have officially lost all credibility by saying the Patriots have NO ZERo ZILCH NADA shot in winning the AFC this year..

Come on now, this is like comparing the AL with the NL in baseball. The AFC has dominated the NFC and to say the pats have absolutely no shot at locking up the AFC.... based on what.... because fans are ****y and complacent??

Last I checked fans don't play the game. and we have a pretty good shot at coming out of the AFC to represent in the super bowl. it's not a guarantee, but your positively crazy to think there's NO chance.

apparently i cant say C-O-C-K-Y on this site, a legitimate word, but that is what i intended not an actual curse word.

Last edited:
"Oh the Truth about your football team.. Oh yeah I seem to remember telling everybody who would listen last year that LT was not a good RB against good competition and that the Chargers would not make the superbowl."

On this website?

Realistic? The Philadelphia EAGLES OWN RANDY MOSS. That's REAL.

Realistic? It took you knowing our entire Defensive Calls and Offensive signaling to beat us by 3 in the SuperBowl When our QB handed you the game.
THIS IS REAL.

Realistic? The Eagles have the best record in the NFL in November and December the past 8 years.. and FOUR OF THOSE HAVE BEEN WITHOUT MCNABB. THIS IS REAL.

Realistic? Brian Dawkins will single handedly scare the living crap out of anyone in the first quarter who thinks he's going to dance around.. THIS IS REAL

Realistic ? Sheldon Brown is BETTER than any corner you've faced. THIS IS REAL

Realistic? Lito Sheppard is BETTER Than any corner you've faced . THIS IS REAL

Realistic? Brian Westbook is BETTER THAN ANY Back you've faced. THIS IS REAL

Realistic? The Eagles O Line is BETTER THAN ANY O LINE you've faced This is REALISTIC.

Realistic? This EAGLES team with their QB PLAYING HORRIBLE ALL YEAR was a special teams Muff away from beating the 9-1 Packers. THIS IS REAL.

Realistic? YOU ARE GOING TO BE PHYSICALLY PUNISHED FOR YOUR POMPOUS CHEATING FRANKLY PUNK ATTITUDE.. This IS ALL TOO REAL.

Punk attitude? The patriots have backed this up all year. The eagles haven't. Realistic? Deion Branch had 11 catches for 133 yds. in the Superbowl against this safety he should fear. He didnt look too scared to me. Your team was better back then, our team is far better now. That's the truth. Quit your delusions or lay off the drugs.
I mean c'mon. Deion Branch? You have never attempted to handle Moss with a supporting cast the patriots provide. Lay off Moss. He wont be your biggest threat. Everyone else around him will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back