PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If a Patriots player visited this board for a Q/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogansArmy

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
What would you ask them?

I ask because I was visiting the bears forums and a Bears player (Dez Clark) was invited to log on for a Question and Answer and the questions being asked were just.. I don't know... useless and dumb for the most part I suppose. And that was after it was proven it really was him.

Here's the thread if you want to check it out:
Dez Clark gives out #, answering Q's. - CHI CITY SPORTS l #1 Chicago Sports Fan Message Board

Anyhow, I think my question would be:
What kind of practical jokes do you all play on each other?

Probably also a dumb question, but its not one you normally hear about from the media, and I know at least in the past that the Pats seem to be a joking bunch. So I thought it'd be interesting to hear about the kind of stuff that goes on behind closed doors.

Last edited:
Not sure why it would matter what we asked. The all the answers would be...

"I am just focused on the Bears...."

"Why are you f*cking around on the internet when you should be focusing on game prep?"

I would say to them

"While you are online,please keep your **** in your pants and do not take pictures of it to post anywhere."

images

Not sure why it would matter what we asked. The all the answers would be...

"I am just focused on the Bears...."

Knowing BB, he'd have emailed the players a boring answer file they could copy/paste from so they could efficiently respond without having to waste time typing anything.

Knowing BB, he'd have emailed the players a boring answer file they could copy/paste from so they could efficiently respond without having to waste time typing anything.

I seriously doubt BB wastes any of his time coaching the players on what to say to the media.....I figure coaching the players on what to say to media is Stacy James and his staff's job to do. BB has enough to do as HC, GM, OC and DC, he doesn't need to be press director as well.

What would you ask them?

I ask because I was visiting the bears forums and a Bears player (Dez Clark) was invited to log on for a Question and Answer and the questions being asked were just.. I don't know... useless and dumb for the most part I suppose. And that was after it was proven it really was him.

Here's the thread if you want to check it out:
Dez Clark gives out #, answering Q's. - CHI CITY SPORTS l #1 Chicago Sports Fan Message Board

Anyhow, I think my question would be:
What kind of practical jokes do you all play on each other?

Probably also a dumb question, but its not one you normally hear about from the media, and I know at least in the past that the Pats seem to be a joking bunch. So I thought it'd be interesting to hear about the kind of stuff that goes on behind closed doors.

YouTube - LOL- Brady talks about prank on Cassel

I seriously doubt BB wastes any of his time coaching the players on what to say to the media.....I figure coaching the players on what to say to media is Stacy James and his staff's job to do. BB has enough to do as HC, GM, OC and DC, he doesn't need to be press director as well.

Yeah, sorry, bad attempt at joke. I just woke up :p

Someone will eventually realize how good Stacy James is and steal him from the pats forcing BB to also be the press director.

Someone will eventually realize how good Stacy James is and steal him from the pats forcing BB to also be the press director.

Jets steal him. Ultimate challenge teaching Rex Ryan how to have PC without saying anything.

You guys realize that players probably lurk this forum regularly, right? If one of them did visit and field questions, I would be all like, "OMFG DID HE DIED?".

You guys realize that players probably lurk this forum regularly, right? If one of them did visit and field questions, I would be all like, "OMFG DID HE DIED?".

I'd be surprised if they did. Though I think someone like Adalius might considering some of the ridiculously negative posts made around here. Plus he's got some free time these days.

I've heard that sometimes writers for the media are around here, I wouldn't be surprised if the players came in. That said, I'd ask them what it's like to gently comb Tom Brady's hair - seeing as its mandatory with the punishment for resisting being traded to the Vikings.

Put yourself in their shoes. Would you check out a Patriots fan forum? Heck I have googled my name a couple times before, so why not someone who's actually famous? I'm sure with all the players/people associated with the NEP, there are constantly people surfing these boards.

Stacey James = The guy who greenlighted Randy Moss to go to the podium after the first game this year.

Mr. Brady, how do you constantly maintain your awesomeness

My question would be pretty simple: May I have some money please?

Also I checked out that Bears thread where Desmond Clark actually posted. The entire time I was thinking... how pathetic that after its been more than 36 hours, that thread is only up to 4 pages. If even Mark LeVoir ever posted here Im pretty sure there would be a thousand replies within a day.

Last edited:
If a Pats player posted here, this is what I'd do.

Ibp57.gif

Btw, great siggy muslimman.

Last edited:
Why are you wasting your time on this forum?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye