PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Idle thoughts - The insomnia edtion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So jones was a disappointment because he didn't flash in the one or two series he played... You gotta be kidding me.
Does this mean you think he is good or don't think he is any good? I think he is very good and expected to see at least one good play from him, but I was disappointed in that the only notable play was one he overpursued and lost contain to Vick.

Doesn't mean I don't like him, I do. But I hoped to see something flash for him and in that I was doomed to disappointment.

yeah..truly doomed...after two exhibition games..let's cut him right now, why wait?...doom ,gloom,disappointment and such and so on...

Doesn't mean I don't like him, I do. But I hoped to see something flash for him and in that I was doomed to disappointment.
I would look into the idea that they didn't ask him to rush since the blind side was rushed by Cunningham. Somebody gotta stay home with Vick, right?

Hoyer is stuck on a team that is so wrong for him. He can't make all the throws, he needs to be on a team that has a running game and an inside passing game. He gets exposed when he has to make the sideline passes. So hard for him to look good here in a pre season game. I am sure Bill could do it if he game planned it for him to get him traded. But just to run plays I don't see it.

mallet can make the throws and he can make them quickly on the timing plays. Still too slow on the progressions but that is to be expected anyways. I see more talent there than anyone we have had since Bledsoe/Brady ... IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back