PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Idiots saying Brady is a system QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, why dont other NFL teams just copy the Pats system?

Its still 11 players vs 11 players on a 100 yard field and a football.

After 15 years no other team has been able to replicate the system... rolling my eyes. The reason is they don't have Tom F'ing Brady. Other than the first quarter of the Miami game, the offense has looked nothing like the offense when Brady is in the game.

Wait, why are people on here upset about this? This is fantastic news, and I hope everyone in the media starts saying the exact same thing, not just fans. I want to read headlines from ESPN, NFLN, etc., questioning Brady's greatness and whether or not he's an integral part of the team.

Not only would Brady have vengeance for Deflategate on his mind, but he would also be fired up about being questioned after 14 years of greatness and 4 SBs.

You should all embrace the criticism. The last time something like this happened was in 2014.

Brady is going to f$ck **** up upon his return.

It's a stupid argument since no team or player has won 3/4 rings with terrible coaching, how hard is it to accept Brady and Belichick are both all time greats and would be good without each other but just not as good.

Same with Walsh/Montana, you can't downgrade a QB for having a great coach or downgrade a coach for having a great quarterback.

If it's the system then why did it fail the likes of Davey, Klingsbury, and O'Connell?

Furthermore, all we have is how the system works with QB's not named Brady. We don't have an answer to how Brady works with a different system.

People have been saying this for the last 15 years. It's their way of coping with the fact that their teams also had anywhere from 1 to 6 chances of drafting Brady in 2000, but they didn't draft him.

I don't think folks outside of the NE area understand how improved our OL is this year, but they will certainly notice when Brady has all the time in the world to find the open guy.

I don't think folks outside of the NE area understand how improved our OL is this year, but they will certainly notice when Brady has all the time in the world to find the open guy.
i'm expecting brady to lead the league in TDs and yards despite playing in only 12 games.

i'm expecting brady to lead the league in TDs and yards despite playing in only 12 games.

I might actually get an erection if that happens....the ULTIMATE FU to the league and the haters all at once...It would be epic kind sir!

The Pats have the greatest HC of all time and the greatest QB of all time running probably the greatest system of all time.

That explains why they have basically taken the entire NFL out to the woodshed for the past 15 years.

Okay...where's a link to an article by someone saying Brady's a system QB?

Because if you don't have one, I don't know who's saying he is...because no one I know is saying such nonsense.

Okay...where's a link to an article by someone saying Brady's a system QB?

Because if you don't have one, I don't know who's saying he is...because no one I know is saying such nonsense.

you just have to look for it:

Im convinced...Brady is the greatest system qb of all time!

Brady or Belichick - The Stadium Wall

Tom Brady is a system quarterback and Twitter has the proof. Pass it on.

Is it fair to question Tom Brady's legacy after the Patriots' 3-0 start?

Guys, I think it is pretty clear that when a supposed great QB leaves and another QB comes in and plays well that it's all about the system. You need to face the facts, he's just not a legend, he's a system QB.

We're talking about Montana and Young right? Or was it Manning and Osweiler? Favre and Rodgers? Or any of the dozens of examples of this happening throughout the decades?

What this 'system QB' BS highlights is really a lack of understanding of just how much talent is in the league overall. We're talking about the top 1% (probably something more like .00001%) of football players in the world. The biggest scrub in the NFL would look like a god compared to most non-NFL players. So when they see how the Pats have done without Brady and notice only a slightly higher win% and slightly higher number of points per game in their ignorance they ignore that that small difference is actually the difference between mediocrity and greatness. Brady being a few percentage points better here or there is precisely why he is the GOAT and not a system QB.

Speaking of, did you see Andrews handling Wilfork 1 on 1 in passing situations last night? Wilfork is a little past his prime, but that's still no easy task.

Belichick and Brady have been the best combination in the history of the NFL. There is no way to assess if Brady would have been the best QB ever if he were drafted by Tampa Bay or Cleveland. Of course, the system matters. Having Kraft, Bill, Scar and Josh matters.

Regardless. It appears that deflategate completely backfired for the NFL. It could not have gone worse and this system talk is just confirmation of it

After we are 4-0 you will see an article how goodell won a battle and the patriots won the war

You think the chatter is bad now, lol. Just wait. We go 4-0 without Brady, and see the **** hit the fan after our first loss with Brady. Now imagine it's to the Browns.

Now imagine she's white.

I went to a N.Y. system and paid 3 bucks for these babies...and got a quarterback!

images

The stupidity was bound to happen.

Patriots win during suspension - "See! Brady's overrated"

Patriots lose during suspension - "See! Hoodie can't win without Brady"

Reality* - During the Montana era, the 49ers were 14-6-1 when someone other than Montana started during the regular season, and 7-3-1 when that backup starter was not Steve Young. There's a difference between winning a regular season game here and there, and winning 4 SBs.

*Assuming I didn't miscount

You think the chatter is bad now, lol. Just wait. We go 4-0 without Brady, and see the **** hit the fan after our first loss with Brady. Now imagine it's to the Browns.

Now imagine she's white.

Yes the Browns deserve to lose! And I hope they burn in Hell!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes