PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Idiot Marshall Faulk is at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Looks like Marshall Faulk can't forget we took his precious super bowl away in 2001/2002 - For the second consecutive week on the NFL Network he picks against the Pats by Picking the Jets..I believe he picked the bills to upset last week and was the only member of the NFL network staff to Pick Miami for tops in the East....He needs to go home and do some research on teams the Pats lose to...Rarily since Bill & Tom teamed up in 2001 have the Pats lost to a bad team,The Jets likely only win 6-7 games this year...(Us losing to Miami in the 2004 season on Monday Night football was the worst I can remember) ..Marshall is definately an Anti-Patriot...Guess he would pick us to lose to USC too!

Not that I agree with Faulk, but NE has a stinker against a bad team every year. It is like a rite of passage for each season.

2004 - Miami
2003 - Buffalo and Wash
2002 - SD
2001 - Cincy

2005 was the only exception but it was only because they played more than horrible enough against the good teams.

I've heard some of the non-Patriots stuff he's talked about. It seems like he's in there to be the NFL Network's version of Skip Bayless. Or maybe he just hates the Patriots for ruining his homecoming in SB XXXVI.

BoTown said:
I've heard some of the non-Patriots stuff he's talked about. It seems like he's in there to be the NFL Network's version of Skip Bayless. Or maybe he just hates the Patriots for ruining his homecoming in SB XXXVI.

He got hit so many times in that game, he's probably still sore.

Faulk has zero credibility with me. I will never forget the interview with him right after the 01 superbowl. He kept saying "we didn't get beat by the patriots, we beat ourselves...and if we didn't make some mistakes, we would have killed the patriots."

---Faulk still can't get over the fact that our dynasty began with the beating the Rams took!

Oh sheesh, whatever you guys.

The Patriots barely pulled out a win against the Bills and are going on the road against a Jets team whose QB had the best numbers of week one. Add into it that people on NFL talk shows are paid to be interesting not accurate and I can't see any reason to don your tinfoil hats and proclaim that Marshall Faulk is out to screw us! Or whatever.

I have little doubt the Patriots will win but it's not crazy to pick against them.

fnordcircle said:

The Patriots barely pulled out a win against the Bills and are going on the road against a Jets team whose QB had the best numbers of week one. Add into it that people on NFL talk shows are paid to be interesting not accurate and I can't see any reason to don your tinfoil hats and proclaim that Marshall Faulk is out to screw us! Or whatever.

I have little doubt the Patriots will win but it's not crazy to pick against them.

It's beyond crazy to pick against us this week. It's down right insane. Tom Brady bounces back and the Jets suffer the consequences.

Maybe he was picking the Jets with the spread.

sieglo said:
Maybe he was picking the Jets with the spread.

Maybe...but the NFL Network doesn't usually get into spreads and sports betting like other chanels and shows.

well heis from the nfc

what do you guys expect

he has been on the anti patriot wagon since the beginning of the season. someone else also mentioned that when asked about SB36 he kinda blamed calls which didnt go the rams way...iam sure this is just him being sore about that loss..he is going to pick against the pats all season and this week is no diff.

If you judge the Pats by their performance against the Bills and assume that the Branch loss with affect team morale, it's not unreasonable to predict that the Jets will upset the Pats. The Pats will certainly win if they play like they have something to prove. Otherwise, they'll lose.

Who cares what Marshall Faulk thinks? As long as his cuz makes TD catches like he did last week. :D.

fnordcircle said:
Jets team whose QB had the best numbers of week one.

Against Tennessee? Pffft.

faulk said the RAIDERS were the team he was most impressed with at the end of the post season. ..that much for his analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes