Welcome to PatsFans.com

IDF choppers , made in USA, in service of drug cartel

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by weswelker#83, Apr 27, 2008.

1. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +648 / 2 / -9

Legalize Drugs Put The Slimey Bastards Out Of Business God Bless America
  3. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

What's your point with this story, Wes? Anyone can see it's in reality a non-story. If a Canadian group got involved and misled everyone, why even report the story?

And before you say your usual "if you have a problem talk to the writer of the story", I'm asking you, what was your point in posting this?

Do you have some sort of anti-Israel bias? Are you an anti-Semite, Wes?
  4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +648 / 2 / -9

A lot of the Far Left Wing Liberals have turned Anti Semite, their hatred for Bush and their "Blame America" agenda has driven them nuts, the little Sissy Jimmy Carter has done the same thing, the GW Bush America and Israel now have the same enemy The Fanatics within the Muslim Religion therefore if Israel is an Allie of America that means the American Far Left Wing Loopy Doops not only Hate Bush they now Hate Israel.

I wonder how it makes Striesand and that sh!t head Jon Stewart feel to know that the Hated Bush is helping their Homeland, I wonder if Stewart & Striesand still have relatives in Israel, f-cking scumbags.

:bricks:
  5. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Nope , i am not , just imagine if it was another country who did it like Koweit or libya , they would have been bombed ,or better being invaded, look at what happened to Lybia a decade ago . We help israel a lot with money and armement , and that's how they thank us? By stabbing us in the back?
    By the way , i just learned about this story today.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  6. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

They sold some 30 year old helicopters to someone who wasn't who they thought it was. They've been investigating for a while.

I don't really understand the rest of your post. Kappy's again?
    :D
  7. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

What part you didn't understand ?
    And nope , i drink only couple cup of wine ,once a week , on saturdays night , it's just an old habit. ;)
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  8. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Nope , i am not , just imagine if it was another country who did it like Koweit or libya , they would have been bombed ,or better being invaded, look at what happened to Lybia a decade ago .
  9. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Imagine iraqi insurgents flying some US choppers :eek:
  10. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +501 / 6 / -2

What happened to Libya a decade ago Wes?
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +648 / 2 / -9

How times change, a few years ago this this thread not only would have been closed some would be demanding that the whole forum be banned for some of the things the liberals say about Israel today.

I once said "I don't understand this ungodly love affair we have with Israel" Left Wing Liberals wanted me shot dead, I was compared to Hitler and Dracula, Marlon Brando said, "Hollywood is run by Jews" they also wanted him shot, liberals in Hollywood said "Brando will never work in this town again".

Now along comes the hated and despised Satan Himself, George W Bush, Bush stands up to the Muslims who want to bury us all alive, these Muslims also want to wipe the Jews from the face of the earth, oh boy, Bush and Isarel now have a common enemy, what do the Liberals do, naturally they turn on Israel, this sounds strange but their hatred for Bush runs so deep that even some Left Wing Jews are now "Anti Semites" :singing:

Not long ago in America your life would be ruined if you dared say the word "Jew" in public.

Americans in Iraq & Afganistan are killing America's enemy, this enemy also happens to be the enemy of Israel so the dirty f-cking back stabbing Left Wingers have turned on Israel, all you Left Wing Democrat Jews should hang your heads in shame, the people that died in the ovens are weeping for you, you f-cking traitors (Striesand, Mike Wallace, Jon Stewart, Spielberg etc) all back stabbers who have become the Anti Semites they once despised.

Phony Back Stabber Judas:
    America's Black Community has done the same dastardly thing, they drew their knives and Stabbed the Clintons in the back after all the things the Clintons did for them.

The only thing lower than a back stabber is "snake sh!t"

This should teach all Americans, you can't trust The Far Left Wing Liberal.

:bricks: