PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ideal Situation would be:

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGAPatsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I think that while there is something to playing Indy right now while there may be rust, the best scenario would be:

Pitt wins and goes to Indy and beats them.
We beat Denver bringing the AFCC game home to the Razor against a Pittsburg team that we can Def. beat at home. Then we play against Chicago in the SB to avenge the 85' season. This is of course getting WAY ahead and I just want a win next week.

It doesnt matter who we play. We will game plan and execute against whoever they put us up against, and whereever it is.

The only rooting interest I would have is for Pitt to win 2, only because it creates a home AFCC game.

AndyJohnson said:
It doesnt matter who we play. We will game plan and execute against whoever they put us up against, and whereever it is.

The only rooting interest I would have is for Pitt to win 2, only because it creates a home AFCC game.
Agreed. Though it would leave almost a bad taste to go to the SB w/o tromping over Peyton and the Dolts.

KDPpatsfan said:
Agreed. Though it would leave almost a bad taste to go to the SB w/o tromping over Peyton and the Dolts.

I can relate to that, but, overriding is:

Winning the SB is winning the SB and whatever the road to it is, is insignificant.

AndyJohnson said:
I can relate to that, but, overriding is:

Winning the SB is winning the SB and whatever the road to it is, is insignificant.
I hear you and I agree but you just know the idiot Colts guys will be all "you wouldn't have beat us, we were the greatest team ever"

KDPpatsfan said:
I hear you and I agree but you just know the idiot Colts guys will be all "you wouldn't have beat us, we were the greatest team ever"
When you win the SB the other 31 losers excuses dont matter.

AndyJohnson said:
When you win the SB the other 31 losers excuses dont matter.
I agree on BOTH pts AJ..Get a home game..THAT is important..as well as NOT caring how that happens..a SB win is a SB win!!! and 3 in a row!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back