PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'd Rather Be a ______ Than Be a Jets Fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
If you had 2 choices ... jets fan or _______ ... which would you choose.

I'm thinking something like I'd rather be an 0-16 Lions fan than be a Jets fan. :p
Perhaps I'd even rather be a toilet lid than be a Jets fan ... are they all on Valium or something?

I would much rather be a Lions fan. At least they don't tease you with being good and then lose 4 of the last 5.

If you're a Lions fan you know your doomed. For some reason every year the Jets fans think "OK THIS is the year we do it".

I would much rather be a Lions fan. At least they don't tease you with being good and then lose 4 of the last 5.

If you're a Lions fan you know your doomed. For some reason every year the Jets fans think "OK THIS is the year we do it".
Good point if your team just straight out sucks anything is gravey.

I'd rather be a piece of used toilet paper ... Wait a minute, there's really no difference. Never mind.

I'd rather be a piece of used toilet paper ... Wait a minute, there's really no difference. Never mind.

Screw that. I'd rather be a used tampon than a Jets fan. I'd rather be Rosie O'Donnell's used tampon than a Jets fan.

I'd Rather Be a Yankees fan Than Be a Jets Fan.

a used enema bag

Screw that. I'd rather be a used tampon than a Jets fan. I'd rather be Rosie O'Donnell's used tampon than a Jets fan.
:eek::eek::eek:

Thanks ... just spit my "Mug" root beer onto my keyboard ... man that's nasty.

:eek::eek::eek:

Thanks ... just spit my "Mug" root beer onto my keyboard ... man that's nasty.

Hahahaha. Did it short out? Glad to be the one to make you have to buy another keyboard. :D

id rather be the guy that gave freddy mercury aids

One of Barny Franks used condums. :eek:

I would rather be a jets fan than richpats a front running trollish gay ass laker fan posting on a pats board no less.:eek:

who would rather be a lions fan? You would rather be the laughing stock of the league and the punch line for every NFL joke then a team which teases you and lets you down? I have at least seen my team: win their division, compete in an AFCCG and won multiple playoff games.

Last edited:
The Lions, as much as the current team is a bunch of sad sacks, have played in the NFCCG vs the Redskins, who went on to demolish them and then do the same to the Jills............

I'd rather be Meg Griffin than be a Jets fan.

who would rather be a lions fan? You would rather be the laughing stock of the league and the punch line for every NFL joke then a team which teases you and lets you down? I have at least seen my team: win their division, compete in an AFCCG and won multiple playoff games.

Yeah well at least they had Barry Sanders for a few years. Enjoying Farve? the only Legend you have had since broadway. Yes I know you will throw a few names out there but c'mon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey