PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I'd hate to be a Jaguar or a Dolphin

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Those animals will be extinct after the Pats beat them the next two weeks. The Pats are gonna come out an angry team, they do NOT like losing, especially in the second half of the season. Hopefully the defense takes it out on Henne and Tanneyhill. And the Offense scores like crazy. This is gonna be one pissed off team. Of course they will do it all respectfully.

Lol, I really don't think the Pats needed this game to really eat them alive.

If the Texans win this week, I imagine the Pats will treat week 17 as a mini-bye week with many starters resting during the 2nd half.

If the Texans win this week, I imagine the Pats will treat week 17 as a mini-bye week with many starters resting during the 2nd half.

Don't forget the Broncos...it's unlikely they'd lose one of their last two but one loss by them and we're back in the 2 seed.

I see alot of us are looking forward to the second round Third Seed would play Pittsburgh...i think they win their next two and get in. I would not want to play them in Round 1. Physical Defense who can soften you up no thanks...i would rather the Colts. I hope the Ravens win out and the Pats drop one. Mallett plays last game if the seedings stay the way they are. Call me crazy but i think Pittsburgh could be a deadly 6th seed.

Don't forget the Broncos...it's unlikely they'd lose one of their last two but one loss by them and we're back in the 2 seed.

only shot they have of losing is cleveland and it's at home...denver isn't losing...so #3 it is

Personally I too have always been glad to be a human

Last edited:
I see alot of us are looking forward to the second round Third Seed would play Pittsburgh...i think they win their next two and get in. I would not want to play them in Round 1. Physical Defense who can soften you up no thanks...i would rather the Colts. I hope the Ravens win out and the Pats drop one. Mallett plays last game if the seedings stay the way they are. Call me crazy but i think Pittsburgh could be a deadly 6th seed.

I am with you on this. I want nothing to do with what would be a very highly motivated Steelers team who is still looking to pay us back for their heart breaking AFCCG and other playoff losses to us. NO way, NO how do I want to see that team come in to Foxboro. Please let it be the Bengals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes