PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious about the arrangement you had with Next Level Scouting last year, those were some interesting reads.

Bump back to the top.

They dropped off the face of the earth and I haven't seen or heard from them. It's odd. They were great reads and good people. I'm not sure what happened to them.

Ian

Last edited:
I found this:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:eao7o2EhOtcJ:www.nextlevelscoutinginc.com/index2.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26do_pdf%3D1%26id%3D25+%22john+Murphy%22+/+%22next+level+scouting%22&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

Next Level Scouting, Inc. is owned and operated by John Murphy. John is one of the most renowned scouts in theindustry and provides invaluable services and advice to players, family, agents, coaches, and sports teams alike. John isa member of the Pro Football Writers Association and a fixture on the advisory boards of the majority of college and highschool all-star games.

During 2005, John was displaced from his home in New Orleans by Hurricane Katrina and now resides in Houston alongwith the thousands of other victims of this natural disaster. However, John looks toward 2006 to rebound and be his mostsuccessful year to date and is attacking the internet with a rigorous marketing campaign which will feature a network ofweb sites that focus on various football specific areas and events.

Some of the sites in the Next Level Scouting, Inc.network will include ScoutingCombine.com, CollegeProDays.com, DraftSheet.com, SupplementalDraft.com,NationalCombine.com and many more.John and staff have teamed up with Next Level Sports Marketing, LLC to undertake the development of this network.NLSM is the undisputed industry leader when it comes to online sports marketing; with a rapidly expanding client rosterwhich includes online marketing campaigns and web site development for athletes, sports agents, and any sport relatedonline entity.

If you are a player or agent who wants maximize their online exposure and revenue generationonline.....visit www.athletesites.com today!http://www.nextlevelscoutinginc.com - NextLevelScoutingInc.comPowered by MamboGenerated: 3 March, 2006, 21:53

It was weird...I couldn't copy it between the quotes...it kept copying as an overlay to the PatsFans.com page. So, I copied it to notepad and then here...easy way around being an expert LOL.

Last edited:
I've been able to read a little of what they are posting at FBN's second link.

Box_O_Rocks said:
I've been able to read a little of what they are posting at FBN's second link.

Thanks to you Box...I have a new site to play with...looks great.

F.B.N. said:
Thanks to you Box...I have a new site to play with...looks great.

Cool. I'll get back in touch with them and see what I can come up with :cool:

Ian

Thankee Kindly!

huh.....
I cant get any of the links to go except the main page for next level scouting. Every one says domain name for sale or cant find server.....

shirtsleeve said:
huh.....
I cant get any of the links to go except the main page for next level scouting. Every one says domain name for sale or cant find server.....

Try copy and past the link to your address and take out the last slash...or set your cookies 1 setting more liberal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back