PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

IAN - Something wrong with the site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still extremely slow. I'm in my office today and so I'm not using Firefox and it is slow.

Yes I'm getting that "header" also.

It has been this way since last Friday.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
It is still extremely slow. I'm in my office today and so I'm not using Firefox and it is slow.

Yes I'm getting that "header" also.

It has been this way since last Friday.

Yeah, it's slow at work for me today too. And I am also getting the Header Error Message.

I'm on IE and am getting the same header this morning. It has been very slow since yesterday.

Warning: Unknown(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (is your IPV6 configuration correct? If this error happens all the time, try reconfiguring PHP using --disable-ipv6 option to configure) in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 6

Warning: Unknown(http://www.patsfans.com/pfinclude/06-mb-header.php): failed to open stream: Success in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 6

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening 'http://www.patsfans.com/pfinclude/06-mb-header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /global.php(349) : eval()'d code on line 6

NEM said:
This slow loding problem is really starting to piss me off and agitate me. Iknow it's not Ian's fault, but it really has gotten to the point of being extremely agravating. I don't know the answer, and I hope someone does, because it is very, very frustrating sitting here and waiting for the pages to load.....

Hopefully it can be repaired.

For the love of God, someone tell the newstations in Arizona to broadcast the mass emergency evacuation message immediately!

He's gonna blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll continue to monitor it and hopefully we can get it figured out. I was hoping to get through this season without having to move the entire site and purchase a new server, but if things don't improve then that's what we'll do.

In the meantime hang with me...I'll do my best to try and work it out.

Ian

i confirm...it is very very slow

of course it is only an information

thks Ian for yr effort and for this beautiful place

yea something is definetly wrong. I'm not gonna get pissed or anything, i am sure Ian is doing whatever he can to figure out whats up.

desi-patsfan said:
yea something is definetly wrong. I'm not gonna get pissed or anything, i am sure Ian is doing whatever he can to figure out whats up.
Have to upgrade that Pentium II server. :p

If this doesn't get moving faster, I'm not going to post any more photo's on the cheerleader thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down