PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ian Rapoport reporting Chris Taylor cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably took a closer evaluation of the PT they'll be handing out on Thurs nite and realized they would need C. Taylor to spare the other RBs and take all those 4th quarter garbage carries.

This adds credence to the 5 RB committee theory.

This adds credence to the 5 RB committee theory.

Agreed - and specifically it would suggest BJGE is more firmly entrenched in that committee than previously thought.

Last edited:
True....or maybe Clayton is teh one cut..lol...they will need one or both...

Hmm, I had forgotten about him. Still, fact remains it seems they are sparing BJGE from some reps on Thursday, so I'd say it seems likely he will be on the squad.

Agreed - and specifically it would suggest BJGE is more firmly entrenched in that committee than previously thought.

Reiss tweeted that Patriots told Taylor's agent that they want him to play in preseason finale.

I think quite the opposite.I think that keeping Taylor means that BJGE isn't firmly entrenched and that BJGE will, again, see snaps in the next game and that Taylor is a lot closer to BJGE than people believe.

Chris Taylor was cut? How? With what? Glass? Knife? Does anybody have any further details.....................oh, sorry, you mean from the team. My bad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes