PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ian please ban Bronco Freak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I think I speak for us all when I say that he is getting old. Tired of seeing him bump his crap over and over. Please ban him so we can get back to normal.

Actually - we should just wait until Sunday at which point, after he loses, he will never be heard from again.
He is an obnoxious jerk.

Digger44 said:
I think I speak for us all when I say that he is getting old. Tired of seeing him bump his crap over and over. Please ban him so we can get back to normal.

Second!

I've been avoiding posting until such trolls stop soiling the board, but I had to log in to respond to this one.

Just an observation here. If we are going to let trolls post on this board, shouldn't they be identified as Trolls; not Members or Senior Members. I get a kick out of the fact that some obnoxious troll who posts a bunch of times has the designation of being a "Senior Member". :mad:

coltshater said:
Just an observation here. If we are going to let trolls post on this board, shouldn't they be identified as Trolls; not Members or Senior Members. I get a kick out of the fact that some obnoxious troll who posts a bunch of times has the designation of being a "Senior Member". :mad:

I think it's fair to say we could deduce from the name "Bronco Freak" that he was possibly a Troll! :D

What gets me, as a "Senior Member", is that his identifier box is green while mine is still gray and I'm "... an unknown quantity..." :eek:

normally I am not for banning but in this case.. he is a total idiot who ruins threads...

edzo44 said:
I think it's fair to say we could deduce from the name "Bronco Freak" that he was possibly a Troll! :D

What gets me, as a "Senior Member", is that his identifier box is green while mine is still gray and I'm "... an unknown quantity..." :eek:

yeah, what's up with that box? how does it work, seriously?

...I am for not banning him, he is rude a lot of the times yeah but if you don't want to read what he has to say, ignore him. I would like to keep him around actually cause like I have been saying all along, the Bronco's don't really belong in the AFC title game, and Pitt is gonna expose them as a team that was on the field when New England beat New England...it really is as simple as that...you can dress up that pig known as a denver win last week, but in reality, it still is a pig...no one will ever convince me that Denver is the better team then NE, all healthy in a neutral site, NE would cake walk all over them...

edzo44 said:

QUOTE]

I don't have any problem spotting them. I just don't think that they deserve anything but the title of Troll. The labeling of trolls is already done on some other message boards.

Last edited:
I put all those clowns on ignore last week. It's a beautiful thing.

ignore.jpg

:)

coltshater said:
edzo44 said:

QUOTE]

I don't have any problem spotting them. I just don't think that they deserve anything but the title of Troll. The labeling of trolls is already done on some other message boards.

bump...

I am torn about the banning issue but one thing I would like to suggest is that any new user be unable to start any new threads for a period of time...maybe one month.

Two options here

1. ban him.

2. put him on your ignore list. But, others won't be able to stop themselves from "quoting" him so you will see some of his post. It's still nice to see him on a little strip that reminds me that he is "dead to me".

Now, if IAN does goes with option 1, could you include the troll Tony Collins. That way Bronco Freak won't be alone in where ever banned trolls go.

I'll be the first to vote not to ban him. I just have thicker skin than most I suppose. I look forward to Digger's "You say that like someone cares" or "Ban huskeralk" response.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Two options here

1. ban him.

2. put him on your ignore list. But, others won't be able to stop themselves from "quoting" him so you will see some of his post. It's still nice to see him on a little strip that reminds me that he is "dead to me".

Now, if IAN does goes with option 1, could you include the troll Tony Collins. That way Bronco Freak won't be alone in where ever banned trolls go.

I second the Tony Collins.

bump

lol

Maybe if pats1 would pay off his debt, I wouldn't have to keep reposting it.

I don't want to have to do it, but he made the bet, he should sack up.

"I''ll pay up when the Broncos beat the Pats without the help of the refs"

How weak is that.

5 turnovers.

Digger44 said:

As a rule I don't mind some trolls, usually because they're gone after a short visit. But this child has fallen into the "squatter troll" catagory. I put him into my dead to me area, but "quote" happens far too often! As he doesn't seem to get enough attention in the interleague forum, he's camped out here and really needs to goooooooooo!

PatsChick87 said:
As a rule I don't mind some trolls, usually because they're gone after a short visit. But this child has fallen into the "squatter troll" catagory. I put him into my dead to me area, but "quote" happens far too often! As he doesn't seem to get enough attention in the interleague forum, he's camped out here and really needs to goooooooooo!

all i need is pats1 to pay off his debt and then I won't have to repost the bet.

You people take this to seriously anyway.

SHANNY OWNS BELLICHICK

Bronco Freak said:
all i need is pats1 to pay off his debt and then I won't have to repost the bet.

You people take this to seriously anyway.

SHANNY OWNS BELLICHICK

And I've already said. Pats1 WILL NOT uphold his end of the bet. I even sent him a PM telling him that paying his bet was only fair and didn't get a response. You're in a losing battle. It sucks and I personally think it's bs, however the only thing that will get accomplished by this is you getting banned and it will happen.

huskeralk said:
I'll be the first to vote not to ban him. I just have thicker skin than most I suppose. I look forward to Digger's "You say that like someone cares" or "Ban huskeralk" response.

No, husker, there is a difference between differing opinions and idiocy. I may feel that you are a drunkard, but that is because you have a wacked opinion on every view on the planet. I attribute this to differing opinion not idiocy. It makes me laugh to blame your opinion on alcohol because that is the only way I could ever take your views. You are a fellow Pat's fan with a strange way of looking at things. The way you look at things is not sheer idiocy like Bronco Freak. I wish you would shut up because I don't want to hear your opinion. This is not your problem, it is mine. I would not asked for you to be ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back