PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ian O'Connor of Foxports wishes Walsh has something

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, pao, why to do you continue to make a fool out of yourself, if you actually took the time to read the threads, you'd see he's wasn't referring to you. He was referring to the poster I was responding too, which was "PatsWickedPissah" and posters in general that complain about the existence of threads, which I've even done once or twice.
Dude, what are you talking about? I haven't posted anything irrelevant to the conversation.Who is the BOLDED "he"? What post number. I think you missed something so I'll just ignore the attempted insult.
I suggest you stop posting in this thread and let it die, please !
It was pretty much already dead until you posted this. Now I just want to know what makes you think I look the fool.

sdfan

Last edited:
Re: Ian O'Connor of Foxports is sure Walsh has something

Ooh, got me there. I guess I'll never post here again. But before I go, please, explain to me what mistake in reading comprehension did I make that sets me up as a candidate for moronhood. Can't, can you?

Maybe it your reading comprehension that is suspect then. I haven't whined once about the thread title nor have I changed the subject except possibly when responding to someone else's post. Maybe I'm missing something but I feel that I have contributed to what has been a great conversation (except for those that feel they must belittle others and resort to name calling). Sorry if you feel differently, well not really.

sdfan

But he wasn't talking to you. That's the point. That was my point. That's the reading comprehension mistake you made and continue to make.

BTW--in case you hadn't noticed from the :D and the ;), I was just joshin' with you anyway.

Sheesh.

That you can't seem to realize that makes you a moron.

But he wasn't talking to you. That's the point. That was my point. That's the reading comprehension mistake you made and continue to make.
But which HE? What post number?

BTW--in case you hadn't noticed from the :D and the ;), I was just joshin' with you anyway.
Sheesh.
That you can't seem to realize that makes you a moron.
Holy crap! I AM a moron! LOL.

sdfan

#55 was talking to #2 etc.

The people who complained about the OP posting it, despite his description of what it was and what it related to.

#55 was talking to #2 etc.

The people who complained about the OP posting it, despite his description of what it was and what it related to.
Ok, got it. Apologies to Kurtinelson. Thanks for taking the time to explain it. You were absolutely right! Twice a moron (three if you count being a Charger fan) in one thread. Dang I hate that. LOL. Oh well, maybe no one else noticed!

sdfan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back