PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ian, a little Law & Order please

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaBruinz said:
So, let me get this straight. This message board is fantasy. It doesn't really exist. Its 1000's of members are all connected to one another like in the Matrix and we're all sharing the same dreams.

The FACT is that a message board is just as real as sitting in a room debating different topics with other people. There is a decorum to be followed. If you are going to post racist things or make slurs against a person's religion, you don't belong in here.

The problem is that too many people think that this is some fantasy world where rules don't apply to them.

Lighten up, Francis.

Jacky Roberts said:
Lighten up, Francis.

And, just arriving from the low standard HOF, it's Jacky Roberts.

PATSNUTme said:
Well said.:rocker: There needs to be standards here just like every where else. Some people just don't like standards.

Standards wouldn't be good enough for you unless Ian gave you free reign to write them. I'm not interested in visiting a football message board inspired by the communist regime.

Last edited:
huskeralk said:
Standards wouldn't be good enough for you unless Ian gave you free reign to write them. I'm not interested in visiting a football message board inspired by the communist regime.

Now, I'm a commie. How about Nazi. And the old standby, Facist. Just thought I'd remind you about those for future post.

No wonder you were banned at Jestinsider. They have extremely low standards and you couldn't live up to even those.

PATSNUTme said:
And, just arriving from the low standard HOF, it's Jacky Roberts.

You know, there are sorority houses in America that *****, whine, and cry less than you do. I hear Pamprin helps.

Worked this weekend and finally had some time to sit down and read the posts here.

Yes, clicking the
report.gif
image in the upper right sends me an instant notification of a problem post, and makes it much easier for me to find it and address any issues. It sends me the exact thread and post, and allows me to find them quickly instead of having to read an entire thread.

Please also use the contact form located here: http://www.patsfans.com/contact/ if anyone needs to contact me with any questions or problems.

Also, there are a lot of new users here which is great to see. We're currently working on some new things that will hopefully be ready by the time camp rolls around. With the forum continually growing at a quick rate, I appreciate all the effort that everyone has put in with helping us keep it rolling. We're pretty liberal with what goes on here within reason, so hopefully that's what makes it different while still being a good place to talk football.

Ian

Last edited:
On one hand, racist remarks, anti-regious remarks, threats, and politcal rants in general should be be frowned upon... the poster warned... and eventually banned if it coninues to be a problem. At least we all learned what the little triangle is for... that is a step in the right direction.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.... and you have a bunch of overzealous PC-police with filament for skin and way too much time on their hands.

They say laughter is the best medicine, so I leave you all with this thought:

"Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants."

PATSNUTme said:
Some people just don't like standards.

Actually, I prefer them vastly to automatics...they're way better in the snow.

This may be my favorite non-football thread of all time. The venom!!! It warms my heart.

NEM, I notice you like to drop some Hebrew and Yiddish now and then. Are you a Jew or just a wannabe?

Jacky Roberts said:
You know, there are sorority houses in America that *****, whine, and cry less than you do. I hear Pamprin helps.

Wow, Jackie you sure do know a lot about that.

Ian said:
Worked this weekend and finally had some time to sit down and read the posts here.

Yes, clicking the
report.gif
image in the upper right sends me an instant notification of a problem post, and makes it much easier for me to find it and address any issues. It sends me the exact thread and post, and allows me to find them quickly instead of having to read an entire thread.

Please also use the contact form located here: http://www.patsfans.com/contact/ if anyone needs to contact me with any questions or problems.

Also, there are a lot of new users here which is great to see. We're currently working on some new things that will hopefully be ready by the time camp rolls around. With the forum continually growing at a quick rate, I appreciate all the effort that everyone has put in with helping us keep it rolling. We're pretty liberal with what goes on here within reason, so hopefully that's what makes it different while still being a good place to talk football.

Ian
I will have to disagree with you there Ian .I was kicked off this board for no reason by you.The message under reason said none given,and I was "permanently" kicked off.I was tired of being abused by people that claimed I was some damn bradybird guy so I lashed out and replied to an insult made at me.If you dont respect your new members you will lose them and you wont even have to ban them.I get so sick of seeing "Ian please ban this person"Quit your whining senior members or you will become the elite fraternity you are so striving for. By the way my name was SuperPatriot33 look through my posts and see what a trouble maker I was.Give me a break you whiny people are we football fans or soccer moms?I'm sure I will be banned for this post and if I am I will no longer even lurk here.Watch your hit count go down as many others join me.

PATSNUTme said:
Now, I'm a commie. How about Nazi. And the old standby, Facist. Just thought I'd remind you about those for future post.

No wonder you were banned at Jestinsider. They have extremely low standards and you couldn't live up to even those.

I never actually called you one, but if the shoe fits....

huskeralk said:
I never actually called you one, but if the shoe fits....

I just checked my drivers license and it confirmed that I wasn't born yesterday.

PATSNUTme said:
I just checked my drivers license and it confirmed that I wasn't born yesterday.

I was born at night but not last night baby.

Your turn.

huskeralk said:
I was born at night but not last night baby.

Your turn.
It's an old school smack down!

Here come the "your mama" jokes.

DarthPatriot said:
I will have to disagree with you there Ian .I was kicked off this board for no reason by you.The message under reason said none given,and I was "permanently" kicked off.I was tired of being abused by people that claimed I was some damn bradybird guy so I lashed out and replied to an insult made at me.If you dont respect your new members you will lose them and you wont even have to ban them.I get so sick of seeing "Ian please ban this person"Quit your whining senior members or you will become the elite fraternity you are so striving for. By the way my name was SuperPatriot33 look through my posts and see what a trouble maker I was.Give me a break you whiny people are we football fans or soccer moms?I'm sure I will be banned for this post and if I am I will no longer even lurk here.Watch your hit count go down as many others join me.

holy crap

and you complain about others whining???

:rofl:

Flying Fungi said:
holy crap

and you complain about others whining???

:rofl:
Thats right dont attack the substance..Thats a losing battle.

DarthPatriot said:
Thats right dont attack the substance..Thats a losing battle.

Even if what you say is true, so what? Mistakes (if it was indeed a mistake in this case) happen. The bottom line is that you were able to get on the board. You could have emailed Ian privately instead and probably got it worked out... assuming that you were "banned for no reason".

In any event, I think the moderators are pretty lenient here and I am glad that they are.

We really aren't that concerned about your threat to pick up your toys and go home. This board is heavily trafficked because of the interesting and insightfull football discussions. As long as those continue, there is little danger of NEM, Mgteich, Andy Johnson, me, and a few others (oldies and moldies insert your name here) sitting around a campfire remembering the good old days when the message board was overflowing with lurkers hanging on our every word (Not that anyone has ever done that anyway)

We now return you to the previously interesting sandbox spat between PATSNUTme and Huskeralk...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back