PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ian, a little Law & Order please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker said:
yeah...I know that guy...what's his name??....can never remember it...uh...Torn Cuffington?....That Hurtsington?....Fine Chinaton?...Glass Wristington?...Noodle Armington???....what IS his name?...this is killing me....

oh wait!...I got it...

Ducks Chuckington
No, no, no... you're thinking of Choke Fumbleton.

LAW IN ORDER is in cohabitation with GayBrady on my ignore list.

Brady-To-Branch said:
LAW IN ORDER is in cohabitation with GayBrady on my ignore list.

That's the way to do it if you just can't deal with it IMO. Not slamming you for it, it's a whole lot better than starting a public thread pleading with the owner like a little kid that just got his lunch money stolen by the school bully.

huskeralk said:
That's the way to do it if you just can't deal with it IMO. Not slamming you for it, it's a whole lot better than starting a public thread pleading with the owner like a little kid that just got his lunch money stolen by the school bully.

Some day you will learn to look at the big picture. Naaaah!

PATSNUTme said:
Some day you will learn to look at the big picture. Naaaah!

What big picture might that be? The one where this is a internet message board that shouldn't be taken as real life?

Don't ban him. I"m a proud left-wing liberal, but I didn't find his comment all that bad (unless PJ feels otherwise). You shouldn't be banning anyone. Does this board want to turn into the Patriots Planet site? I dont think so.

huskeralk said:
What big picture might that be? The one where this is a internet message board that shouldn't be taken as real life?

Well, there you are. Seeing the tiny picture again.

There are some things, even on an internet message board, that should be taken as "real life". Here's one: racist remarks: such as making comment about the color of peoples skin- calling players 'pitch black'. How do you think that looks to players or players families who are viewing. You tried to "joke" it off by referring to a movie of that name.

But, I wish more people would have jumped this guy's ass to show that he is not welcome making those type of comments.

Maybe it doesn't bother you because it is just an internet message board.

PATSNUTme said:
Well, there you are. Seeing the tiny picture again.

There are some things, even on an internet message board, that should be taken as "real life". Here's one: racist remarks: such as making comment about the color of peoples skin- calling players 'pitch black'. How do you think that looks to players or players families who are viewing. You tried to "joke" it off by referring to a movie of that name.

But, I wish more people would have jumped this guy's ass to show that he is not welcome making those type of comments.

Maybe it doesn't bother you because it is just an internet message board.

Again, I agree that what he said was wrong but had some people not gotten their panties in a bunch over a harmless thread it never would have came to that. Nobody that posted in that thread is innocent including myself.

huskeralk said:
Again, I agree that what he said was wrong but had some people not gotten their panties in a bunch over a harmless thread it never would have came to that. Nobody that posted in that thread is innocent including myself.

You really need a trip to Lens Crafters.

PATSNUTme said:
You really need a trip to Lens Crafters.

You sure it's not yourself? I guess it's just a matter of how you look at it.

huskeralk said:
Now that you mention it, some posts do seem to be written by little kids...

Digger44 said:
Thanks Box. I had no idea.

no problem. I just happened to stumble apon it.

huskeralk said:

man, you just keep throwing gas on this fire don't you.

Boston Boxer said:
man, you just keep throwing gas on this fire don't you.

If that's what you want to call it but I didn't start the fire. You can start the Billy Joel lyrics now.

huskeralk said:

try reading the post on integrity, you seem to miss some.

Jacky Roberts said:
Don't ban him. I"m a proud left-wing liberal, but I didn't find his comment all that bad (unless PJ feels otherwise). You shouldn't be banning anyone. Does this board want to turn into the Patriots Planet site? I dont think so.
Nah, it really wasn't that bad. I've heard and read much worse. Anyway, he seems to have gone away now.

Last edited:
I know to some of you this may be construed as rascist but i'm gonna say it anyway - there sure are a lot of "thin skinned" people in this forum.

huskeralk said:

So, let me get this straight. This message board is fantasy. It doesn't really exist. Its 1000's of members are all connected to one another like in the Matrix and we're all sharing the same dreams.

The FACT is that a message board is just as real as sitting in a room debating different topics with other people. There is a decorum to be followed. If you are going to post racist things or make slurs against a person's religion, you don't belong in here.

The problem is that too many people think that this is some fantasy world where rules don't apply to them.

DESERTPAT said:
I know to some of you this may be construed as rascist but i'm gonna say it anyway - there sure are a lot of "thin skinned" people in this forum.
How dare you write "skin"!!!!

To tell you the truth, I agree. I appreciate and respect people being upset by what Law In Order had to say, but to tell the truth I was more offended by his crappy posts and grammar.

DaBruinz said:
So, let me get this straight. This message board is fantasy. It doesn't really exist. Its 1000's of members are all connected to one another like in the Matrix and we're all sharing the same dreams.

The FACT is that a message board is just as real as sitting in a room debating different topics with other people. There is a decorum to be followed. If you are going to post racist things or make slurs against a person's religion, you don't belong in here.

The problem is that too many people think that this is some fantasy world where rules don't apply to them.

Well said.:rocker: There needs to be standards here just like every where else. Some people just don't like standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down