PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ian, a little Law & Order please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger44

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
LAW_IN_ORDER is out of control. Could you please real him in. There is a chance he actually is Ty Law whining though.

And he just made fun of PatJew for his religion. Way out of line. Needs to be banned within the minute.

Well Ian, while your at it, check out THEARCHIVES post of this past Friday.

He did his "pitch black" player deal. It's on a thread about Bobby Carpenter- you can't miss it, are real gem.

I won't say anything about the political pollution post of last week. Oops, I just did.:mad:

Bottom line is he's an abrasive know-nothing. But personally, I'd rather see him just go away. The whole banning thing makes me uncomfortable. I know it's necessary now and then, though.

He deserves a harsh warning, then if he won't chill, say bye.

Sorry.

Was hoping for some Angie Harmon pictures based on the title.

NEM said:
This is not an accusation, so dont take it that way... I was unaware of a problem with LAW AND ORDER so I went back and re read some of his posts...and what I noticed was a similarity to a poster we have over in the political forum named Harry Boy. Now, mind you, this is not an accusation...but Harry has mentioned, manytimes, that he does not post in the football forum here, only the pollitical forum, and over there, he has been accused of racial bias, too.... So, perhaps an ISP check may be required here.

I could be wrong, but there are some similarities.

Hmmm ... there are definite similariities ... :D

So , the pollution from the the political forum is speading to the football forum?

Well, that is what happens with pollution unless it's cleaned up. Right NEM & Mikey?

Before you know it, someone will be posting things like females giving BJ's just to gain powerful positions. Things like that.

Last edited:
Ian...will you please require NEM to use BAN roll-on

Thanx,your pal...

Joker's nose

PATSNUTme said:
Before you know it, someone will be posting things like females giving BJ's just to gain powerful positions.
Like you said in a previous post: "you just did". :)

Fanfrom1960 said:
Like you said in a previous post: "you just did". :)

That's right someone already did do that, didn't they?

Digger44 said:
LAW_IN_ORDER is out of control. Could you please real him in. There is a chance he actually is Ty Law whining though.

all you have to do is click the triangle in the top right of the abusive post. Then type the reason and send. It goe to Ian and he will take care of it. No need for a thread about it. Just a suggestion

One little racial slur and everybody's runnin' to the mommy admin. This is a Football forum. We should be tougher than this. Ignore him or flame him mercilessly until he flees in terror.

The guys on the Red Sox Message board are waaaayyyy tougher than this.

Last edited by a moderator:
sdaniels7114 said:
One little racial slur and everybody's runnin' to the mommy admin. This is a Football forum. We should be tougher than this. Ignore him or flame him mercilessly until he flees in terror.

The guys on the Red Sox Message board are waaaayyyy tougher than this.

You mean the "baseball guys" are more macho than the "football guys"??

Preposterous!

Last edited:
crybaby.jpg

People spend way too much time whining up in this place.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Before you know it, someone will be posting things like females giving BJ's just to gain powerful positions. Things like that.

What's this about Bethel Johnson?

huskeralk said:
crybaby.jpg

And others spend too much time whining about other people whining.

NEM said:
Tell me that it isn't done...

I've never done it, have you?

huskeralk said:
crybaby.jpg

:yeahthat:

Troy Brown says Bingo! All this *****ing and moaning to Ian, it really is getting tedious. Some of these posters, I swear, they turn on the invisible browsing so others can't see how many hours they spend on here. Once a post they don't like comes up, instead of ignoring it, they throw hissy fits as if the forum is on brink of apocalypse. Ian has a real job you know, he can't spend all day appeasing message forum perfectionists.

Seymour93 said:
:yeahthat:

Troy Brown says Bingo! All this *****ing and moaning to Ian, it really is getting tedious. Some of these posters, I swear, they turn on the invisible browsing so others can't see how many hours they spend on here. Once a post they don't like comes up, instead of ignoring it, they throw hissy fits as if the forum is on brink of apocalypse. Ian has a real job you know, he can't spend all day appeasing message forum perfectionists.

I don't get my panties in a bundle if there's some completely idiotic post about how Doug Flutie should be starting over Brady. It's when there's a poster who is abusing another member which gets me going. Not only is it impeding other fans' 'right' to have an intelligent conversation/debate in a respectful manner, but it's giving Ian, the forum, and the website a bad name. How is it a good first impression to lurkers who want to join the site but see they might be abused for their religion by some low-life like Law-in-Order?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes