Welcome to PatsFans.com

IAEA report: 'serious concerns' on Iran nuclear activities

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

IAEA report: 'serious concerns' on Iran nuclear activities - Telegraph

"After assessing carefully and critically the extensive information available to it, the agency finds the information to be, overall, credible.

"This information indicates that Iran has carried out activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device."

It added: "The information also indicates that prior to the end of 2003, these activities took place under a structured programme, and that some activities may still be ongoing.

"Given the concerns identified above, Iran is requested to engage substantively with the agency without delay for the purpose of providing clarifications."

This is the worst possible news.

this ends very poorly.....

It was nice getting to know each and every one of you on this board. I truly got a lot out of it.

Thanks to the MODs...

Big shoutout to Harry!

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

U.N.: Iran's work "specific to nuclear weapons" - CBS News

-Clandestine procurement of equipment and design information needed to make such arms;

-High explosives testing and detonator development to set off a nuclear charge;

-Computer modeling of a core of a nuclear warhead;

-Preparatory work for a nuclear weapons test, and

-Developing and mounting a nuclear payload onto its Shahab 3 intermediate range missile -- a weapon that can reach Israel, Iran's arch foe.

3. Drewski

Drewski In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +112 / 0 / -1

No Jersey Selected

Well that sucks. My hope is cooler heads can prevail.

But this may be the moment where Israel says "see", and attacks Iran in hopes of eliminating the nuclear threat, with the goal being self preservation.

We shall see.

4. Gainzo

Gainzo In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -3

#11 Jersey

Is anyone surprised?

5. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

^ this ^

the West needs war at this point. Just like with Iraq, but it's gonna be far more careful with the fraud this time, and let Iran do the work for them.

Capitalism is dying because the age of cheap energy - upon which it utterly depends - is over. In the globalists' view, smashing Persia in the mouth does two essential things that will further kick the can down the road:

- crushes demand
    - "opens up" Iran to advanced drilling techniques by western invaders

The chickenhawks were speaking in code when they labeled these countries some "axis of evil." They knew exactly what they were doing.

Unfortunately, Europe is unraveling at breakneck speed, and it'll probably be too late to save a global economy that is teetering on the brink.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +375 / 11 / -28

I grew up with the belief that war was good for the economy, except this last war with resulted in about 5 trillion dollars of unfunded liability..

My grandson is 16 and this scares the shyt out of me..

7. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +225 / 1 / -4

#75 Jersey

I am trying to understand your position here...are you saying that IAEA is being paid by the oil companies (or maybe just the Koch Brothers) to falsely claim that Iran is developing nuclear weapons or are you just cool with the idea?

8. Titus Pullo

Titus Pullo Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Neither.

Where did I mention the IAEA, the Koch Brothers, or even remotely suggested I was cool with the idea?

I'm saying, whether or not Iran is developing nuclear weapons, the West needs war. It will exaggerate the "threat" as much as it needs to promote that agenda. Try and focus on what I actually type, not what you feel I must mean.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  9. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +225 / 1 / -4

#75 Jersey

You may not be aware of this, but your posts are written in a somewhat cryptic style so what you actually type is not always that clear. I didn't say you suggested anything, I simply asked a clarifying question.