PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I wish Patriot fans had a `Patriot Way`

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just cannot bring myself to be critical of Pat's fans for their behavior. Their comments and the quality of their discourse especially when you compare it to the garbage that has been hurled in our direction. Are some comments by Pats fans over the edge?....sure. However on balance I think Pats fan comments have been accurate and for the most part restrained.

For example, in my view Pats fans have given the Giants there due from day 1. However Giants fans appear to me to have undercut the Pats starting the whole business of the Pats being undeserving SB participants, a laughable argument when you consider how much good fortune the Giants had along the way as well.

And while I am on that topic the break up of the Ravens touchdown pass in the end zone was not a drop by the receiver. It was a play made by Moore.

I think the 'Patriot Way' for fans would lead us to simply say "we're moving on to free agency and the draft. We're getting ready for next season."

Last edited:
I think the 'Patriot Way' for fans would lead us to simply say "we're moving on to free agency and the draft. We're getting ready for next season."

Nope.

First, we review the film. ;)

Nope.

First, we review the film. ;)

reviewing the film of the SB is pointless. drafting and FA will have little to do with what happened in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back