PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I will see you all in January!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatekeeper

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I want to thank the Pats boards for their hospitality, even though tonight I've been getting called names. For the most part, it's been an enjoyable experience to post here.

But you have not seen the last of me, nor have you seen the last of my boys in the black and gold. We will meet again in January, and at that time, it is the Steelers and the Gatekeeper, and all of us Steeler fans, who will have the last laugh!

Be nervous Pats and Pats fans, the Steelers will have their revenge!!!

Ahhh..... but will we rue the day?

I want to thank the Pats boards for their hospitality, even though tonight I've been getting called names. For the most part, it's been an enjoyable experience to post here.

But you have not seen the last of me, nor have you seen the last of my boys in the black and gold. We will meet again in January, and at that time, it is the Steelers and the Gatekeeper, and all of us Steeler fans, who will have the last laugh!

Whatever, dude. :rolleyes:

Don't hold your breath.

Not this season...the steelers are done. There are better teams we will face in the playoffs. We will see your team next season

Ahhh..... but will we rue the day?

sean.jpg

Only on account of villainy.

Last edited:
Pittsburgh should focus on 2008 --they have no chance this year. Stroke off to your win two years ago -- watch the dynastic pats win and enjoy the memories.

You mean black and yellow? The only way the Pats play them again is if the Steelers (and that's a big if) make it to the AFCC. And I think all of Patriot nation would love nothing more than a repeat of today in the next AFCC. :rocker:

I want to thank the Pats boards for their hospitality, even though tonight I've been getting called names.QUOTE]

Perhaps it's because your absurd assessment of today's game indicates high level of d-bagfulness?

Gatekeeper, your a damned fool. Don't try to mask your arrogance by acting polite. You follow the same suite as your team, you run your mouth, but can't back it up. I will LOVE to see the Steelers back at Foxborough in January. We can kick your ass again.

Big Ben having a better day than Brady... AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

mental illness is very sad lol.

We may see the Steelers again....as the 4 or 5 seed....if they can make it out of the wild-card round. If the Steelers are lucky enough to make the AFC title game then you know what's coming.

You've been called names because you, like the rest of the morons who call themselves Steeler fans, came here talking out of your south ends.

Just be happy the refs handed you a Super Bowl vs the Seachickens so you could get "One for the thumb".

If you honestly think the Steelers have a shot of coming back here in January, let me know what you are smoking because I want some of it..........................

Kiss our azz............buh-bye now.............:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing