Welcome to PatsFans.com

I will Save America From The Politican Swine

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

Take Note you scumbag f-cking politician bastards.

The Harry Boy Economic Recovery Plan
    I’m against the proposed $700 billion bailout of the nation's financial system!

Instead, I’m in favor of giving $700,000,000,000 to America in
    a We Deserve It Dividend.

To make the math simple, let’s assume there are 200,000,000
    bonafide U.S. Citizens 18+.

Our population is about 301,000 ,000 +/- counting every man, woman
    and child. So 200,000,000 might be a fair stab at adults 18 and up..

So divide 200 million adults 18+ into $700 billon that equals $3,500,000.00.

My plan is to give $3,500,000.00 to every person 18+ as a We Deserve It Dividend. (that's 3 million, 5 hundred thousand dollars, each)

Of course, it would NOT be tax free.
    So let’s assume a tax rate of 30%.

Every individual 18+ has to pay $1,050,000.00 in taxes.
    That sends $210,500,000,000 right back to Uncle Sam.

But it means that every adult 18+ has $2,450,000.00in their pocket. (two million four hundred and fifty thousand dollars each)
    A husband and wife has $4,900,000.00.

What would you do with $2,450,000.00 to $4,900,000.00 in your family?
    Build a future for your family!Pay off your mortgage – housing crisis solved.
    Repay college loans – what a great boost to new grads
    Put away money for college – it’ll be there
    Save in a bank – create money to loan to entrepreneurs.
    Buy a new car – create jobs
    Invest in the market – capital drives growth
    Pay for your parent’s medical insurance – health care improves
    Enable Deadbeat Dads to come clean and save our country!
    Remember this is for every adult U S Citizen 18+ including the folks
    who lost their jobs at Lehman Brothers and every other company
    that is cutting back.
    (This includes every employee of every bank, stock brokerage, or any company affected by the economy crises, so if they truly want there company to survive they now have enough money to each invest in their company's future! )
    If we’re going to re-distribute wealth let’s reall y do it...instead of trickling out
    a puny $1000.00 ( “vote buy” ) economic incentive that is being proposed by one of our candidates for President. If we’re going to do an $700 billion bailout, let’s bail out every adult U S Citizen 18+! as for the companies that decide to go out of business Let the private sector bargain hunters cut them up and create new companies.

This will be an Economic Boom !!!

I trust my fellow adult Americans to know how to use the $700 Billion We Deserve It Dividend more than I do the geniuses at any bank or the spenders in Washington DC .

And remember, The Harry plan only really costs $490 Billion because $210 Billion is returned
    instantly in taxes to Uncle Sam. (ya know like the lottery)

Ahhh... come on lets do something that makes perfect sence! Kindest personal regards, Harry Boy

Kill all the bastard politicians and start over with Truck Drivers, Construction Workers, Garbage Collectors, and A$s Holes.

2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I think there may be an *inflation bump* under your plan, HB. Other than that, it looks OK to me!! Cuts out the middle man!!

:singing:

//

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +829 / 27 / -33

Look what showed up in my inbox this AM.. looks like you changed some figures.. other than that sounds word for word.. plagiarization??

The Birk Economic Recovery Plan | Off Madison Ave

4. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,086 / 16 / -9

700 billion divided by 200 million is $3,500, not $3,500,000.

$3,500 for every adult over 18 is way too much, but it's not $3,500,000.

Orders of magnitude guys, orders of magnitude. Harry, go back to the original blog with the false figures and tell this guy he got it wrong. Unless of course the right wing is now going to argue that mathmatics are a political argument and can mean different things at different times.

Now 10 trillion divided by 200,000,000 18+ citizens, that's 50 grand.

Since we're talking about really big numbers and orders of magnitude, I think it's important to demonstrate where we've come from and to.

For over 200 years, the United States amassed 5 trillion dollars of debt. During George II's reign, we have amassed 5 trillion dollars more of debt. This is why I consistently say wake up, this "I pay too much in taxes" stuff is bullcrap. The only amount of taxation some will accept is zero. As we approach that zero figure, the massive deficits continue to pile up. And people DO charge interest, guys.

So what's 5 trillion dollars? About seven times this bailout package. Doing the math: This 700 billion dollars is about what George II spent above and beyond what the country takes in every year. Including, of course, impressive interest on the debt from previous years.

One percent of a trillion dollars is ten billion dollars. I would imagine the interest we pay is certainly 3 percent or above. So call it 30 billion dollars on every trillion amassed so far and never paid through appropriate taxation, because tax is unpopular. That's 150 billion a year in interest on our current debt.

Still, to double our average deficit spending over those years in nine days is pretty impressive. 700 billion's a big number. But it's nothing next to the "business as usual" as conducted under the current regime.

And forget it if you think it's all "pork." That's 17 billion per annum. The fact is, we're just not paying our way.

Happy Sunday!

PFnV

Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

You really didn't think I thought that all up by myself did you----I'm a truck driver that has sex with dead mooses----:D:D