PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I will not congratulate the Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
This is the same team that talked all the talk the 2 times we play them, they played well but Im sorry I will not nor will I ever root for Stillers or thier fans . Bill Coward is grossly overated, the fans are just obnoxious... You have to be from Pa to understand it, sorry Stillers, you did not have my support , nor u will ever. I am surprised by alot of the Pats fans to back the Stillers, because its not like they ever gave us respect.. I do understand the hatred to Denver, but today was even more frustrating, Denver is horrible, and the key is to make Jake the shake beat you and he cant... Go Seattle

said just like a closet eagle fan

Sean Pa Patriot said:
This is the same team that talked all the talk the 2 times we play them, they played well but Im sorry I will not nor will I ever root for Stillers or thier fans . Bill Coward is grossly overated, the fans are just obnoxious... You have to be from Pa to understand it, sorry Stillers, you did not have my support , nor u will ever. I am surprised by alot of the Pats fans to back the Stillers, because its not like they ever gave us respect.. I do understand the hatred to Denver, but today was even more frustrating, Denver is horrible, and the key is to make Jake the shake beat you and he cant... Go Seattle

:) sorry, I couldn't resist. I really dislike the eagles. And BTW, I should be down in Hazelton in Feb or at the latest in March.

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Dont think so pal

I do understand how you feel. That said, I was certainly pulling for them over Denver. Still, I'd like to see Seattle win the SB.

I get where you're coming from Sean Pa, but really it's just sour grapes.
I hate the way the Steelers brag and whine when they lose. Bettis is one of the main guys that I dislike because of his braggart style, but it's something that the whole team portrays. Guys like Joey Porter are easy not to like as people, and the plays that we've seen Pitt make like the hit on Palmer are more fodder for dislike, but you've gotta give it up. They got through as the 6th seed. They're the best team in the AFC this season. Can't demand respect and then not give it where it's due. For all their bragging, they're the ones in the Superbowl this season. They, for once, earned it. I can't help but wish we'd played them in the AFCC, as I'm sure it'd have been a great game. Good luck to them in the Superbowl, but I'm pulling for the NFC rep (looking like Seattle). I can't pull for the yellow and black. I just can't do it.

Hey mgteich, when your in town , come to Damons, I manage thier, so stop in will talk some Pats with you...

I dont want to come off as sour grapes, but you have to admit it was frustrating as a Pats fan to see that, could not watch them present the lamar hunt trophy to coward....turned the channel off... Go Seahawks...

since when do they not do the trophy presentation on the field? two of the years when we were away they did it on the field.. they went the baseball route.. thankfully they didnt have the champagne or plastic all up...

I was almost happy when I watched the Steelers knock off our nemesis this year, the Broncos. Then I went to go get dinner, and I remembered why I hate the Steelers SOOOO MUCH:

Their fans. I think everyone in State College, PA, that owned a piece of Steelers clothing was wearing it. Girls were watching tv in the dining hall and were honestly amazed when Shanahan's "first loss in Conference Championship game" stat came up on the screen. They kept saying how impressed they were that the Steelers beat such a good coach. I wanted to throw up in my mouth. Then they proceeded to talk about how they wished they could kiss Ben Rothelisberger and comb Troy Polamalu's hair. I wanted to punch them. This will be the worst offseason of my life if the Steelers win the Super Bowl. Literally, the WORST offseason of my life.

Hopefully, Bill Belichick and the Patriots are feeling the same way already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back