Welcome to PatsFans.com

I Want to clear the Air about #$%

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by reflexblue, May 3, 2008.

1. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Hi boys got your talking points down.? Who would have ever thought there were so many Psychiatrists on this site. I mean al the DX,'s of insanity,dementia,and delusions WOW.... Someone said (MLR) that I was being used by nem No you guys ,the gang ,the click is being played by NEM He has become the center of attention to you all. It oozes through the screen, you see the guy in your corn flakes. And thats what he wants.But after sitting back and watching what has transpired over the last 24 hours I will no longer be an enabler to that.

Now are my talking points:

1. I never told nem that I would b fight a proxy war on his behalf to get him reinstated.But thats what started to happen.

2. I am not a friend of Nems, I like the guy. I don't know why he choose to e-mail me in the first place.But I gave my word,and I keep my word its called Integrity.

3.I told him that I would post such things as thread starters i.e. McCains a flip flopper,or personal messages that he wanted to send. That was a mistake because it just started the whole thing over again. I appologise for that.

4..I don't believe either sides story,I go by what I see. And what I see In the short time I've been here.
    is a small group,a click that got ridd of an uppity liberal that confronted them.

5. I would have never posted "The wrath of nem" or any of the other over the top, inappopriot e-mails he has sent me.And after I saw that,that was it. I will not be a party in helping someone shut down something that is so important to so many people

6. This is no longer about nem its about ME and the people that started it in the first place. I made a comment about "why wern't some people up in arms when Qui Qon came back under various names." I was attacked within minutes by 3-4 people. Every time some new Liberal shows up (its nem under a new name thats not right, he was banned).

7. Like I said I don't give a rat's azz if I get banned.Try losing something important,like your freedom. And see how important a stinking message board is.

8.I lost a lot of what I wrote in the first place.And had to re-write it from memory. I'm fried so fire away. Mosi-T
    Last edited: May 3, 2008
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

now i'm utterly confused... who is speaking for who here? is that MosiT speaking for NEM, or reflex speaking for MosiT speaking for NEM, or NEM speaking for NEM?

in fact, i'm so confused, i'm bored by it all...
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +473 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Reflex ... you're a good member here.
    You come here to relax and post opinions and have discussions ... get back to that.
    You always bring good discussion to the table and it's appreciated.

I showed sympathy in the past also ... next thing I knew he was begging me for $$$.
    That's when I distanced myself because I felt I was going to be used.
    Was his most vocal supporter until last month when he threw me under the bus.
    A mod reminded him of that and he shrugged it off as nonsense.
    He'll throw you under the bus eventually ... everyone goes under the bus.
    What he did to Ian ... that was the last straw for my support.

RIP Filly Eight Belles who finished 2nd in the Kentucky Derby and is now dead. Compound fractures in both front legs.
  4. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +473 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

When are you going to go back to this:
    It is way better than the one you have now.
    [​IMG]
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

The Proposition is my favorite movie. And Guy is my favorite character in that movie. Especially the scene with John Hurt.

I rotate my avatars every 3 months or so.

Anyhow, the unnamed one asked me for money once also. Odd.
  6. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +473 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Real good movie ... liked it alot ... way deep I love the deep movies.
  7. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +20 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

This is Nems nest door neighbor Fred.
  8. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

Could we have some sanity here, please.
    If someone is posting NEM's thoughts, messages, or whatever, they should stop immediately. It's obvious that reading that last thread which was locked, that NEM is not well. I fear that continuing to post for NEM could contribute to the end of this forum.
    So for the sake of the members who post in the political forum, please do not be selfish and lets just move on.
  9. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

NEM and MosiT may not be the only people in need of a DX or some sort of intervention.

To some NEM is some sort of svengali who can talk them into doing most anything for him, even when on some level they see the inherent folly or even nonsense in it. To others he seems to embody some misguided aversion to people ever being banned from a message board.

I'm not sure who I'm even replying to as a result of what he's managed to turn reflex into, a bumbling tool of some sort. Way to clear the air...LOL

For the umpteenth time, NEM's problems did not stem from his politics. Nor was there ever a "click" or gang formed to bring him down - his demise here was entirely of his own doing.

You want to show you have some integrity - try keeping your word to Ian that when you log in here you agree to abide by his rules. And if for some reason you can't do that, then be man enough to move on and leave this site to folks who are willing to play by the rules.

And not for nothing...grow tf up and quit whining about how it's all about you now. There are way too many overwrought 12 year old boys posting here. That he never did grow up or take responsibility for his own foolish actions is the root of all NEM's problems.