PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I want to be LaMont Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A prima facie example where the poster failed to read or comprehend Ian's request to think before you post a stupid thread topic.

Good link...needed in this case...minor league thread at best

Might as well make this thread useful...

stacy-keibler-2.jpg

I don't see the problem. I'm pointing out how he's taking it to the bank and not the endzone. I guess there is a reason that he couldn't make it with the Raiders.

Isn't this thread for "fail" and "epic fail" images?

epic-fail.jpg

I actually find the Holier Than Thou posts to be worse than the Silly Posts.

This forum has somehow managed to degrade itself on both ends of the spectrum. Well done!

This forum has somehow managed to degrade itself on both ends of the spectrum. Well done!

Sorry we didn't enjoy your goalline QB invention... :D

Last edited:

I actually enjoy the follow-up posts to the practice squad posts. My guess is your in the minority.

There's a forum for you then: The Practice Squad! You'll be right at home in there.

Just trying to point out that it's only the Internet, folks.

I want to be LaMont Jordan

Me too. Or any one of the other 52 guys wear NEP jersey as a part of their job. Who here wouldn't? I dare say most of the folks on this board have at least once dreamed of being a player on the NEP.

Last edited:
I actually enjoy the follow-up posts to the practice squad posts. My guess is your in the minority.

I probably am. But then again, I don't take myself and Internet messageboards that seriously.

Just trying to point out that it's only the Internet, folks.

The internet is ginormous and simply connects humans to each other almost instantaneously no matter the distance! :D

I probably am. But then again, I don't take myself and Internet messageboards that seriously.

Same here, but this isn't just any messageboard... it's patsfans damnit!

The internet is ginormous and simply connects humans to each other almost instantaneously no matter the distance! :D

Same here, but this isn't just any messageboard... it's patsfans damnit!

Haha. I guess you're right; it's not like it's K**L. ;)

But seriously, if the desire of the board is for "more serious football talk and less nonsense" Ian is going about it the completely opposite way of how it should be done.

You don't create a Practice Squad forum and "demote" posts that aren't "good enough" for the main forum. From a simple practical POV, it's a waste of resources to do all that admin work.

The proper solution is to simple create an Elitist Forum and only certain people are allowed membership into this pigskin coterie where they can talk all the "serious football" they want. Then you leave the main forum alone and let people post what they want.

They both accomplish the same goal, only one is done with a lot less work and without stifling people's thoughts & expressions.

I mean, the OP here simply observes that Jordan is making bank for only having a few carries, makes the observation in a somewhat humorous context, and he is then subjected to nothing but derision. That's a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes