PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I want some MAYO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSolderKing

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Are we going to play the Franchise game when it is time or will we structure a contract now? He hits FA next year right? I think after being franchised they become more greedy and will demmand a huge contract. Hesitation is a weakness.

If the new CBA kicks in do we make the long term move before a game of TAG?

He'll hit free agency after the 2012 season. He's under contract for two more seasons. And based on the type of person he seems to be, he's a prime candidate for a hometown discount.

It doesn't look as if Mayo is a Mankins type ( I want top $$$ )...altho I didn't think Mankins was either until the P**sing contest started..... :eek:

Who is Mayo's agent?

It doesn't look as if Mayo is a Mankins type ( I want top $$$ )...altho I didn't think Mankins was either until the P**sing contest started..... :eek:

Who is Mayo's agent?

we forget that Mayo was a top 10 pick he's signing Bonus was more then Mankins has made he's whole career so i really cant say Mankins has been a unfair guy

Long live the TAGS and FLUCK YOU Logan mankins.... turning down a LEGIT offer what a POS

what do you have against muslims?

I'm making a lot of assumptions here, but...

With the current state of the negotiating process being what it is, I expect the 2010 free agency rules to return for whatever free agent signing period we wind up getting.

The result is, 6 years needed to be a UFA, final 8 rules in play...Patriots do very little in free agency.

With a young, 14-2 team, few FA options, and a roster that is far under the cap, time to lock up the franchise. Make amends with Mankins, start talking with Mayo, Welker, and lock this team up to grow together back into a champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back