PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I want no part of the Giants in the SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm going there.

I don't post much, but you might remember me for my "Pats will go 12-4ish and lose in the first round" posts. I even picked Denver to win last week. I thought the Pats were the much better team, but had no faith in them based on 09 and 10.I don't see any way the Ravens win this game. Brady already had his annual 4 INT this year and this Ravens D isn't the Ravens D of old. Not to mention when we played them in 09, we didn't have the two TEs or Branch, Welker wasn't playing, and Brady was injured.

Not to mention, Flacco sucks.

What scares me is the Giants. Sure, the 49ers will be no cakewalk either, but the Giants just seem to have lady luck on their side. I don't know if I could take another loss to them in the SB.

That front seven scares me.

Wish you had stuck to picking against us and having no faith in the team. Why change your opinion and pick us now?? Way to jinx the team if you really cared about it.

So, do us a favor and please pick against us! :cool:

Pats are playing Ravens this Sunday at Home. That's what is MOST IMPORTANT at this time. If they move on to SB they have to be prepared NO MATTER who they play. Lets get out of Sunday with a Win, Injury Free and Refs getting right!

One Game At A Time. The Ravens won't be easy by any stretch.

BUT, if it does come down to NE Vs NYG the thing that would bother me most would be the 2 weeks of 2007 replays we would have to live through. That is the only reason I will root for the niners if it comes to that.

Well, that and I hate the Giants and since I work on the MA CT boarder I have plenty of Giants fans here that I would also have to listen to for 2 weeks.

LOL....who said anything about asterisks?

I think beating the giants would mean more.

Maybe to you, but they don't get an extra shiny trophy or anything. The opponent in the SB is meaningless. Winning it is all that matters.

You sound like one of those clowns who thinks elementary school teachers should correct papers in something other than red.......just as long as we win, it doesn't matter how......the prize is more important than the work......

What?

Maybe to you, but they don't get an extra shiny trophy or anything. The opponent in the SB is meaningless. Winning it is all that matters.

What?

I'm with you. The championship is the championship. Except maybe for us, I don't see a lot of other people saying, "Yeah, well, Peyton won a Superbowl, but it was against the Bears." We like to rag on him. But the general public does not.

I'm with you. The championship is the championship. Except maybe for us, I don't see a lot of other people saying, "Yeah, well, Peyton won a Superbowl, but it was against the Bears." We like to rag on him. But the general public does not.

No you're wrong

The Bears weren't very good so Peyton's ring doesn't count as much

:bricks:

Yes, I'm going there.

I don't post much, but you might remember me for my "Pats will go 12-4ish and lose in the first round" posts. I even picked Denver to win last week. I thought the Pats were the much better team, but had no faith in them based on 09 and 10.

I don't see any way the Ravens win this game. Brady already had his annual 4 INT this year and this Ravens D isn't the Ravens D of old. Not to mention when we played them in 09, we didn't have the two TEs or Branch, Welker wasn't playing, and Brady was injured.

Not to mention, Flacco sucks.

What scares me is the Giants. Sure, the 49ers will be no cakewalk either, but the Giants just seem to have lady luck on their side. I don't know if I could take another loss to them in the SB.

That front seven scares me.

They WRs scare me too. I agree with you, and yet I badly want our team to get revenge for 2007. How sweet would it be to beat the hated Jets twice, beat the team "Brady can't beat" in Denver twice, get revenge for the Baltimore playoff loss, AND the Giants Super Bowl loss, all in the same season?

If they can get by Baltimore this week then i don 't care who they face in the Super Bowl. If they get the Giants then they get to avenge the loss a few years ago and win another Lombardi, and I'm confident they can do so. If they get SF then they get the same opportunity to win another Lombardi and Brady can become the winningest play-off QB in history, passing Montana by beating his 49ers, and that would be special as well. Either way they get to do something special and add to their legacy as one of the great franchises in football history.

One last thing, if they somehow manage to win the next 2 games then Bob Kraft would get to hoist the Lombardi to cap off the season he had so much of a role in saving, and it doesn't get any more fitting than that, even their opponents and rivals know how big a role he played an making this season happen and although they would never admit it even they would understand just how fitting this would be. Goodell handing the trophy to Kraft as 2011 World Champions would be the best end this season could possibly have, especially for Patriot fans.

nobodies ragging on anyone......especially since they beat the pats on the way.

the conditions that have been laid out make me prefer to go through the giants....to me it is more fitting.

I can understand your perspective....lacking in intestinal fortitude as it is

What?

simply put, you are severely lacking in cajones

nobodies ragging on anyone......especially since they beat the pats on the way.

the conditions that have been laid out make me prefer to go through the giants....to me it is more fitting.

I can understand your perspective....lacking in intestinal fortitude as it is

Lol, it's easy to tout your intestines when you don't have any say in how the game plays out.

Last edited:
simply put, you are severely lacking in cajones

lol

Show me the trophy the Pats will get for beating the Giants, that is better than the trophy they'd get for beating the 49ers

Frankly, you get whomever wins in the NFC but I would rather face ther Giants.

Of course you have to root for the Giants, isn't anyone else worried about Tom Brady throwing the game winning PICK SIX for his hometown team (Niners) the same way that Peyton did it for the Saints?

disclaimer: My post was meant in good fun and I don't REALLY worry about this.

lol

Show me the trophy the Pats will get for beating the Giants, that is better than the trophy they'd get for beating the 49ers

you keep talking about that......you know, you can go have a replica made if that's all that matters....you can have your very own

face it.....you are scared to have the pats play the giants

Hell to the yes.

It might be different if I could somehow do something to define the outcome. But I can only watch as helpless spectator.

Who cares about the function and efficiency of your intestines when you have nothing at all to do with it? I'm sure the Pats and BB are just fine with it, and that's all that matters.

you keep talking about that......you know, you can go have a replica made if that's all that matters....you can have your very own

Are you drunk?

All I care about it the Pats winning the SB. Don't care who it's against.

If the entire NFC, but the Rams got super cancer and couldn't play, and we had to play the 2-14 Rams, I'd be just fine with that. As long as the Pats won of course.

Are you drunk?

All I care about it the Pats winning the SB. Don't care who it's against.

If the entire NFC, but the Rams got super cancer and couldn't play, and we had to play the 2-14 Rams, I'd be just fine with that. As long as the Pats won of course.

yes, this much is clear. If the otehr team didn't show up and they just handed the trophy to bob kraft, that would work too......I gathered that

its like collecting bottle caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back