PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

i want football back......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, genuine Patriots football has been canceled for the 2015 and 2016 seasons by Robert Kraft and R. Stokoe Goodell. Sure, the Pats will be allowed to go through the motions but that's about it until Brady finally retires. Then league powers will loosen the screws assuming that New England has been neutered enough to enter "parity" with the 31 other teams.

i dont want football back like i used to. the league is a joke. its kind of hard for me to take serious anymore.

The game is still played on the field and guess what?...It's shown live on TV.

People need to snap out of it. BB is going to focus people on the moment if it kills him and i have complete faith in him.

We've really got a great squad, our two TE and other receiving options [especially if Dobson and Gibson chip in] should be excellent.

Front 7 plus should be exciting, safeties good and the CBs a challenge. If we lose it won't be because we're complacent. BB won't allow it and I'm damned sure there will be an "us against the world, no respect" vibe going on.

Season's just around the corner and i can't wait. The sideshow will be what it is, the Zen mastery of Brady and BB will be up to the challenge IMO.

I can't wait for goodell's successor to hand the trophy over. Adversity sometimes brings out the best.

People need to snap out of it. BB is going to focus people on the moment if it kills him and i have complete faith in him.

We've really got a great squad, our two TE and other receiving options [especially if Dobson and Gibson chip in] should be excellent.

Front 7 plus should be exciting, safeties good and the CBs a challenge. If we lose it won't be because we're complacent. BB won't allow it and I'm damned sure there will be an "us against the world, no respect" vibe going on.

Season's just around the corner and i can't wait. The sideshow will be what it is, the Zen mastery of Brady and BB will be up to the challenge IMO.
I wish I could feel your optimism. I think this team is in real danger of starting the season in a hole it might not climb out of.

Look, you have a moron as a commissioner, you have a crazed, jealousy riddled, fat, rich kid son of a Jet president playing "Gotcha!" every damn season since 2006, you have a ridiculous feces eating Jet fan punk running "official" NFL twitter accounts, you have Brooklyn born and raised New Yorker Jeff Pash as head counsel hiring Johnny Cochran's nitwit half brother, Ted "Dancer" Wells to essentially reprise the role of Maryann on Gilligan's Island and top it off with a collection of the dumbest paid for officials in ANY sport at any time in American history...and you expect a fair and balanced playing field every Sunday?

This season is going to be far, far worse than any of you imagine and if, by some weird chance, the Patriots manage to stay in contention for the playoffs, you WILL see a string of NY Jet style "pushing the pile" calls by paid for catspaws like the preposterously crooked Jerome Boger and the incomprehensibly incompetent Bill Leavy and, if, by some miracle the Pats DO make it they will run into THIS crap without a doubt. Goodell has done it before, it worked, and you better be damn sure he'll do it again.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-gameday/0ap2000000135753/Were-the-49ers-robbed-on-fourth-down

In case people forget, we were 2-2 after four games last year, with A bad loss to Miami, a terrible loss to KC and a 16-9 win over Oakland that felt like a loss to some. This with a healthy Brady and All world Revis.

Every season is it's own story. This is the fu*k em all tour, with a side of the people's court. I can't wait to start f**king some people up on the field and in the sideshow.

Goodell and the organized crime family on Park Ave in the NFL offices are going to be even WORSE than ever this season...guaranteed. You actually think the Patriots are going to be reffed fairly with mutts like Boger being selected to ref particular games?

Last edited:
One can only hope that BB uses all of this crap as a means to an end. That end is ring number 5.

Go Pats

but the league the team plays in is run like the wwf. if you think the pats will ever get a fair shake you are kidding yourself.

Goodell and the organzied crime family on Park Ave in the NFL offices are going to be even WORSE than ever this season...guaranteed. You actually think the Patriots are going to be reffed fairly with mutts like Boger being selected to ref particular games?

I'm wartching the freakin games. Unless they start playing them behind a screen in a corporate board room, they are going to be witnessed live by millions of people.

I don't care if we have to start f**ken some people up on the field and get thrown out of games, some ******ed rich boy in a suit isn't going to wreck my enjoyment of the World Champion new England Patriots and that's that.

If you all want to give up the season, then do it, I don't care.

but the league the team plays in is run like the wwf. if you think the pats will ever get a fair shake you are kidding yourself.

Plenty of fine television programs on if you don't want to watch football. I hear there's some new wrinkles with the Kardashian clan.

One can only hope that BB uses all of this crap as a means to an end. That end is ring number 5.

Go Pats

Damn straight. We've got enough talent and the intensity in that locker room is probably going to be war like. Time to kick ass and take names, I say.

Or, I guess we could just give up because mean old Roger is just too tough for us.

It's a choice.

Man I hope the team doesn't have the same defeatist attitude some of you guys do.talk about depressing.

I too want to enjoy the NFL as I have most of my life...I have this constant urge to commit mayhem on this freakin' GOON fronting all this bullshyt though. Really, I'm not sure what I want to watch more now, NFL football or Roger Goodell destroyed like a friggin' pinata on Cinco DeMayo...

Plenty of fine television programs on if you don't want to watch football. I hear there's some new wrinkles with the Kardashian clan.
ill pass on the kardashians as i will pass on any nfl game not involving the pats. i cant understand how anybody can be excited or looking forward to the start of the season when you know what a clown show the league is. we are talking about a league that took a 1st a 4th and 4 games from brady because he might have know about deflated balls. stop and think about that for a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes