PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I wanna see Maroney run like this guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put him in against high school kids and you will.

We have a forum specifically for inane Maroney bashing?

Awesome.

Awesome post, man! :eek:

Funny, *I* want to see Maroney run like has been doing since October and nothing else.

Stupid, stupid thread.

Maroney has been showing consistency for the first time in his career. I really like the way hes been running; he grinds out positive yardage and brings the wood when guys try to take him down. When Steve Neal comes back, I think Laurence and Fred Taylor could combine for the most dangerous rushing attack we`ve had since Corey Dillon was here. Heck, Maroney has looked pretty good even without Neal. We should have used LM a lot more against the Saints. Lets see if he can keep it up against a better run defense than Buffalo and Carolina have fielded this year.

Ignorant thread.

I think thechris was joking

I think thechris was joking

You can always tell who doesn't click the link ... :rolleyes:

Good find Chris ... embarrassing for those 3 defenders.

kid is 6'2" ... 223 and is a high school JR. ... he may be a FB by the time he fills out.

Last edited:
Wow. Yeah, I was totally joking in my title (since it seems like everyone posts on how Maroney needs to run harder bla bla bla).

I just thought that it was a pretty cool football vid and wanted to share it with the forum.

I cant watch videos on my phone, which is how I often get the internet, but with this message board the way it is I assumed you were being serious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back