Welcome to PatsFans.com

I told Cindy this, she wouldn't listen.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, May 28, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Cindy Sheehan is quitting, I told her those Bastard Democrats were only using her, she found it to be true, the hard way.
    She didn't turn out to be the big star she dreamed about, her "phony friend" Susan Sarandon Scrapped the movie deal when Cindy started trashing the Dingobats, none of the left wing sh!t bums will have anything to do with her so she is packing it in and heading for the hills, so long Cindy, you did accomplish one thing, your a complete disgrace to your "HERO SON".

This is Cindy Sh!thans Resignation Statement:
    http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/5/28/12530/1525

2. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Harry --

I can only hope you will not have to experience losing a child like Cindy Sh!than. She is not just another liberal activist. She is the mother if a son who died in Iraq.

3. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

She's still an America hating moonbat.

4. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

At least she isn't a turd though...

5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

The time for a mother to act is *BEFORE* her loved one goes off and joins the military. Once the child is in, that's it, becomes property of Uncle Sam. No one forced her son to join, and she could have probably stopped him if she *sincerely* felt his possible death might somehow be "a waste". To complain now is only to dishonor her son who has already given all he had. She should be ashamed of herself more than anyone else. Good for her that she is giving up this dishonorable campaign.

//

6. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

Harry what are you doing reading the Daily Kos, a little balance in your life?? Better be careful some of that liberalness might rub off on you.

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Do you realize how many American Parents who lost sons and daughters in Viet Nam and Iraq cringe in disgust when they see this women GRINNING and psoing for the camera's at the expense of her Hero Son.

Sheehan trashed America, the President and all the Brave troops and their family's who spoke against her, she did this while her sons Band Of Brothers were still dying in battle.

WHY DID THE DEMOCRATS DUMP HER THEY TREATED HER WORSE THAN THE NEO CONS DID---WHERE ARE ALL OF HER "LEFTY FRIENDS" WHERE IS TUB OF SH!T MICHAEL MOORE, WHERE ARE THE HOLLYWOOD WIFE SWAPPERS, WHERE IS CUTE PERKY KATIE AND KEITH ODORMAN, WHERE IS THE OLD LIBERAL BAG FROM THE "LSD SIXTIES" JOAN BIAZ (HER NEW FRIEND) LOL.

The sore losing Bush Hater Democrats used her, they made a fool out of her then she started saying things the Neo Libs didn't like, she started telling the Dingobats to put their money where their mouth is, that was the end of Cindy Sheehan.

Doesn't the Cindy Sheehan thing look just like a "Clinton Hit Job"?

Losing a Son:
    I couldn't grin and joke with America's scummy news media or pose for pictures or trash my President in a time of war, my heart would be broken.

8. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

She's gotten people to think more about how this country is led. How that could bring shame on her son's memory is baffling to me. The only kind of political activism that's wrong is the 'violent overthrow' kind, and even that sort of activism is 100% right when the nation in question doesn't have a peaceful means to change. Heck, even Harry's incoherent rambling occasionally refocuses my thinking. That's valuable. Anything that makes you or anyone else think about who should be running things and how they should run them is noble.

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Where Are They, The Anti War Crowd, The Powerful Democrats Who Once Called Cindy "Their Own Joan Of Ark".

I couldn't stand the women but she had the balls to go after the lousy democrats as well as Bush, I give her credit for that, but she bad mouthed Pant Suit Hillary, that was her "kiss of death", now the same people that killed Kathleen Wileys Cat were given the contract, that was the end of Cindy.

The kind, caring and compassionate people that wring their hands, whail and blubber over a Drunken Murderer like Uncle Teddy, the same people that Rolled in the streets and went hysterical over a Coke Sniffing Wife Beater like Rodney King have now Completely destroyed one the best Anti American, Anti War, Anti Bush people they ever had, they did it because she dared stand up to them, she showed what double standard back stabbing scumbag bastards those Democrat big shots really are.

I never liked you Cindy but I would rather bring you home to dinner than one of those f-cking ruthless vicious sore losing bastard Washington Democrats, you have shown the world what they really are "SCUM".