Welcome to PatsFans.com

I thought USA wants the violence to stop???

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by BruschiOnTap, Jul 27, 2006.

1. BruschiOnTap

BruschiOnTap Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

The way to stop the violence is to neuter Hizbullah. A 'cease fire' only gives them time to regroup and then the next round of violence starts.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2005
  3. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

This type of thinking is so short-sighted.

Mean-while, an entire generation of hundreds of millions of Muslim youth are growing up, who in twenty years will start the cycle of revenge all over again.

You have to figure out peace at the root of the problem, not just kill some terrorists, or try to wipe out the entire Muslim world (over a billion people).

4. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

This all started with the Muslim Brotherhood in the 50's in Egypt not on 9-11. If you let them play their game successfully it won't stop. The PA has turned terrorism into a multibillion welfare program(look how much they get from the EU and others in Aid), why? because it works for them.
  5. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Peace is not in the equation for either side. They are like good and evil, God and Satan, Patriots and the Colts - one cannot exist without the other. They have become each others' reasons for existing, and no one has had the guts to try peace since the 70's. It makes me sad for the people of the ME, but not sad enough to send our kids over to die. It's a total waste of time until they can agree with each other. Our presence there only makes it worse...much worse.
  6. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

Not just the ME, In Africa the Islamist have declared war on the Christians and Animist in Somalia, The Ethopians have had to mobilize their Army. Of course we have the Islamist terroriam in India, Indonesia (against the non Muslim minortiy, the Phillipines. In each case it is the Islamist against non muslims. I see a pattern here.

The Islamist and the unwillingness of other Muslims to stand against terror is the problem, not all the other they clash with worldwide.

This isn't just about the ME.
  7. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

8. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

How surprised we all are to read that you blame Islamists for every single conflict they are involved in. What are the odds of 100% uniformity in this comparison throughout the entire world! You would think one or two of the conflicts are the result of Muslims reacting to oppression and being under attack. I guess they are the only group in the world who is consistently at fault without exception.

Your post proves your prejudice. Your opinion in Muslims is invalid.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2005
  9. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -13

Their line is that it is always the fault of the non believers. I find it interesting that they are in the middle of almost every violent conflict on this plant currently.

Is it always the other guys fault?

As to opporession look at the lot of non muslims in muslim countries. They can build Mosques in Western countries. Tey building a Cathedrial in the KOSA for example, or even try to smuggle in a bible to the country. Choosing a religion other than ISlam is a crime ppunishable by death.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2005
  10. pats-blue

pats-blue Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

The Crusades weren't thier fault.......after that I think it would be tough to find where thier HATE hasn't been the root of the problem. Even if they have had a gripe in any recent history as soon as one reason is taken away from them they find another one to say thier violence is a "jihad".