PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Thought Pro Players Wanted Escalades ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

flutie2phelan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
... well, it looks like they're getting Ferraris and Maseratis instead.

New England's only F & M dealership is moving soon from West Newton to Foxboro.

Interesting reason:
"He said the New England Patriots organization's plans to build a vast mixed-use commercial complex
at Gillette Stadium was a factor in the decision to move the Ferrari and Maserati dealership to Route 1 in Foxboro."

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/articles/2006/07/10/city/city3.txt

Interesting....I have gone by that place many a time...to my ex-Nissan dealer now moved..in West Newton...Always wondered how many went there..but didn't realize it was the ONLY in the area....does it make sense to be in Foxboro??? I really doubt the Pats really have much with that..Rt 1 and the Auto-Mile and all the dealerships there may play more a role...VERY interesting!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't there recent talk of Mr. Kraft attempting to build up the area around Gillette to be sort a male-paradise complete with a Home Depot, auto dealers, and anything and everything else? Maybe he made them a lucrative (not that they really need it) offer?

I was at the stadium last week (Revs game, fun but not at all the same), and I didn't see anything new from when I was there last season for a Pats game

tatepatsfan said:
Wasn't there recent talk of Mr. Kraft attempting to build up the area around Gillette to be sort a male-paradise complete with a Home Depot, auto dealers, and anything and everything else? Maybe he made them a lucrative (not that they really need it) offer?

I was at the stadium last week (Revs game, fun but not at all the same), and I didn't see anything new from when I was there last season for a Pats game
When I was there for my tour in April Jonathan Kraft said they were building a shopping complex around the stadium to bring in some additional revenue- especially from tailgaters that do not actually watch the game from inside the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes