I Thought Pro Players Wanted Escalades ...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by flutie2phelan, Jul 10, 2006.

1. flutie2phelan

flutie2phelan Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

... well, it looks like they're getting Ferraris and Maseratis instead.

New England's only F & M dealership is moving soon from West Newton to Foxboro.

Interesting reason:
    "He said the New England Patriots organization's plans to build a vast mixed-use commercial complex
    at Gillette Stadium was a factor in the decision to move the Ferrari and Maserati dealership to Route 1 in Foxboro."

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/articles/2006/07/10/city/city3.txt

2. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Interesting....I have gone by that place many a time...to my ex-Nissan dealer now moved..in West Newton...Always wondered how many went there..but didn't realize it was the ONLY in the area....does it make sense to be in Foxboro??? I really doubt the Pats really have much with that..Rt 1 and the Auto-Mile and all the dealerships there may play more a role...VERY interesting!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2005
  3. tatepatsfan

tatepatsfan Third String But Playing on Special Teams

#75 Jersey

Wasn't there recent talk of Mr. Kraft attempting to build up the area around Gillette to be sort a male-paradise complete with a Home Depot, auto dealers, and anything and everything else? Maybe he made them a lucrative (not that they really need it) offer?

I was at the stadium last week (Revs game, fun but not at all the same), and I didn't see anything new from when I was there last season for a Pats game

4. Patjew

Patjew PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

No Jersey Selected

When I was there for my tour in April Jonathan Kraft said they were building a shopping complex around the stadium to bring in some additional revenue- especially from tailgaters that do not actually watch the game from inside the stadium.