PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I think we will pick...Bell's Vague but smart predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbell31

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
--n. Fairley-auburn, m Dareus-bama, aj Green-georgia, unc-r. Quinn, s. paea-oregon st., miami- brandon harris, ryan kerrigan...If we are picking in the first round it will be one of these imo.

Last edited:
give me ur picks, thoughts, and predictions.

I prefer to wait to see where we are picking exactly...... I think the raiders end up 8-8 at best. need to see where that gives us......Then I will make a prediction

I prefer to wait to see where we are picking exactly...... I think the raiders end up 8-8 at best. need to see where that gives us......Then I will make a prediction
I'd also like to see which underclassmen declare and watch the All-Star games for additional player assessment.

it is early but i feel like i have a fairly good idea, always those sleepers tho

At the moment my dream first round is:

1a: DE JJ Watt, Wisconsin
1b: 3-4 OLB Justin Houston, Georgia

But there's plenty of time between now and the draft for that to change a couple dozen times. ;)

My thoughts on the players named:

Fairley- may fit in a 3-4 but is better suited in the 4-3
Dareus- probably the best 3-4 end prospect in this draft, if he declares possibly the number one player on their board.
Green- no WRs needed, especially that high.
Quinn- probably not even on their board
Paea- ?? where is he going to play in a 3-4? he is a 4-3 DT, maybe a NT but they already have two.
Harris- another 1st rd CB? I think they need another on but not until the late 2nd or later.
Kerrigan- nice player, just too slow. He won't be a 1st rounder come April

Sherrod,
Wisniewski,
Beal,
Leshoure,
Posey,
Carmichael.

Get to know these names.

32. New England Patriots
Jeremy Beal, DE/OLB, Oklahoma
The front seven is always a priority. Beal is a great DE/OLB prospect, and could really bring some pressure in the Patriots system. Beal has a great motor and an insane work ethic.

paea could be a solid five tech but ur right i dont like his height and im sure is arm length isnt to desirable but the dude is a penetrator and can two gap, and i agree also on kerrigan being to slow the more i watch him

All i know is that after the trade of Seymour and the uncertainty of Ty Warren coming back to form weve added guys such as Brace, Deaderick, pryor. I like the youth and potential but i think we need to add more. Paea's my favorite of the bunch. Height or no height, he plays so low and with his speed and power hes able to consistently disrupt the point of attack and get in the backfield. The defense's problem it seems forever has been lack of pressure to the QB, whats the quickest way to apply pressure, up the middle.

Give my Paea at 1a, and with our back to back picks at 32 and 33 ill take WR Michael Floyd and RB Mikel Leshore

Quinn is still my dream...

All i know is that after the trade of Seymour and the uncertainty of Ty Warren coming back to form weve added guys such as Brace, Deaderick, pryor. I like the youth and potential but i think we need to add more. Paea's my favorite of the bunch. Height or no height, he plays so low and with his speed and power hes able to consistently disrupt the point of attack and get in the backfield. The defense's problem it seems forever has been lack of pressure to the QB, whats the quickest way to apply pressure, up the middle.

Give my Paea at 1a, and with our back to back picks at 32 and 33 ill take WR Michael Floyd and RB Mikel Leshore

Height is kinda a requirement to play DE for Bill. There's a big reason that Seymour and Warren were both so effective. They're both at least 6'5''. Deaderick is around 6'4'', iirc. Brace is 6'3'', but also 330. All Paea would do is help out in subpackages, where he'd have to beat out Pryor.

Height is kinda a requirement to play DE for Bill. There's a big reason that Seymour and Warren were both so effective. They're both at least 6'5''. Deaderick is around 6'4'', iirc. Brace is 6'3'', but also 330. All Paea would do is help out in subpackages, where he'd have to beat out Pryor.
Now explain that to Vince (6-2) Wilfork. :p

Well, going by my 1 inch = 15 pounds theory, 6'1'', 360 is as good as 6'5'', 300. I think that's a pretty accurate weight for Wilfork :cool:

Devier Posey in round 2 > AJ Green in the top 5

I also want Cameron Jordan in blue/silver. Fairley/Dareus are the names, but Jordan would be serious value at 1b/2a. Leshoure would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes