Welcome to PatsFans.com

I think TB needed a year off...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NENGFAN, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NENGFAN

NENGFAN Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Honestly - his other leg was already bothering him, other teams would have been gunning for him so even though it a WASTE of 1 year out of my life not to see TB - in the long run it might be good for him and then come back strong in 2009. It still hurts bad but with his foot injury already an issue - it was best that this happened now than later.

GO PATS!
  2. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +449 / 5 / -10

#61 Jersey

Re: I think TB needed a year off......

Taking a year off in the prime of your career is never good, especially since pro football players have such short careers. The foot injury wasn't even on the injury report and likely was on its way to being a total non-issue. I don't seen any upside to Brady being knocked out for a season in which he was expected to lead us back to the Super Bowl. But, thanks for trying.
  3. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

i think having to take a year off will help him mentally also. its going to re energize him.
  4. fumbrunner

fumbrunner Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Yeah, his performance last yaer looked to me like someone who was mentally exhausted.:rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.