PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I think TB needed a year off...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NENGFAN

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Honestly - his other leg was already bothering him, other teams would have been gunning for him so even though it a WASTE of 1 year out of my life not to see TB - in the long run it might be good for him and then come back strong in 2009. It still hurts bad but with his foot injury already an issue - it was best that this happened now than later.

GO PATS!

Re: I think TB needed a year off......

Honestly - his other leg was already bothering him, other teams would have been gunning for him so even though it a WASTE of 1 year out of my life not to see TB - in the long run it might be good for him and then come back strong in 2009. It still hurts bad but with his foot injury already an issue - it was best that this happened now than later.

GO PATS!

Taking a year off in the prime of your career is never good, especially since pro football players have such short careers. The foot injury wasn't even on the injury report and likely was on its way to being a total non-issue. I don't seen any upside to Brady being knocked out for a season in which he was expected to lead us back to the Super Bowl. But, thanks for trying.

i think having to take a year off will help him mentally also. its going to re energize him.

i think having to take a year off will help him mentally also. its going to re energize him.

Yeah, his performance last yaer looked to me like someone who was mentally exhausted.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes