Welcome to PatsFans.com

I think Stallworth will have a big game against his former team

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by illthrill, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illthrill

illthrill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

what do u think?
  2. smg93

smg93 Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Only if he gets open! It would be awesome though if they did a lot of those quick passes and Donte starts playing almost like westbrook!
  3. patsfaninpa

patsfaninpa Rookie

Ratings:
    +27 / 8 / -1

I was surprised Eagles couldn't work something out with him. He gave them the big-play threat they lack. Yet, they were way under the cap. Not sure Eagles ownership totally committed to winning. They make a lot of money. Yet, rarely spend to cap. I think Lurie models himself after Kraft. But, Kraft doles out the money when necessary. Don't think you can say the same thing about Lurie. I'm sure Donte would like to show them up a little. But, TB just throws to the open guy or Moss. Hard to project anyone having a big game other than Randy. One of these weeks some team is going to run a 2-3-6 against us and Maroney will go for 200+. Eagles like to Blitz. Unless they get pressure. And, no one has except Indy. They will get torched by Brady.
  4. mgteich

mgteich PatsFans.com Veteran PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +211 / 14 / -2

Stallworth should have a great chance at getting open often against his former mates.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.