PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I Think People Forget Dion Lewis' Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dion Lewis is quick as a cat. Some here have suggested that the coaches will bring him along slowly which of course is prudent. My hope is that he will be ready to demonstrate his cat like abilities during the playoffs.

Well, Matt Millen started the comparison when he was at Pitt in a vid I posted
Thanks for the help, but no, it wasn't that.

Last year he looked a little small but he's put on some size and looks like a top tier back now.

Still looks like a small guy to me, no?

First things first.
There is no guarantee that Vollmer is coming back this year. Initial reports was that he was done and that the PUP was a formality..

Next, you forgot about Tre Jackson who is also on the PUP. He's not as much of a need.

Lastly, players who could be cut:
Coleman, Foster, Grissom, Karras, Johnson,

Also, there is the potential for Bolden to be IRed.. I know it hasn't happened yet, but that doesn't mean anything.

Muthaf*ckers act like they forgot about Tre...

How could anyone forget? He was a human highlight reel in the games he played last year.

If he stays healthy last year, we don't lose to the lowly Eagles nor the Dolphins, we don't have to go to Denver for the AFCCG, and bam, we're in the Superbowl vs. Carolina.

How could anyone forget? He was a human highlight reel in the games he played last year.

If he stays healthy last year, we don't lose to the lowly Eagles nor the Dolphins, we don't have to go to Denver for the AFCCG, and bam, we're in the Superbowl vs. Carolina.

I put those 2 losses on the coaching staff. We should have won both of those games, the eagles game was atrocious bad mistakes, bad plays.. The Miami game was bad offensive play calling but I kind of at least maybe understand, they were playing not to get hurt, it was blatantly obvious.

I expect that, like Gronk, he will be brought along slowly. But if this is the guy that's returning, come playoffs White is going to have a hard time getting on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes