PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I think its fair to say the Patriots would have given the Ravens a MUCH better game

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
It was sad when the Pats were eliminated last week but just as I begin to recover from the sadness,the freaking Dolphins get manhandled by the Ravens and proving that even though the Phins were deserving of the great turnaround and won the division,the Patriots were 'off paper' the best team in the East and would have given the Ravens all they could have handled today.

I could sit here and pull my hair out knowing we would have had a 10x better chance to be heading to Tennessee next week than Miami did,but I can't let it get to me.

Oh,Well life goes on ....

Re: I think its fair to say the Patriots would have given the Ravens a MUCH better ga

uh yeah, very fair. I'd say the Pats win a close one. Chad pennINgTon was atrocious today...MVP-caliber my azz....oh well the bullseye is on your back Miami!

Re: I think its fair to say the Patriots would have given the Ravens a MUCH better ga

dolphins suck man it pisses me off too see them in the playoffs and not us. there one of the biggest fraud teams to make the playoffs.

Please don't remind me :mad::(

Just further proof that this year just wasn't meant to be when you see this garbage in the playoffs instead of us.

We had our chances.

Clearly we're the superior team and I really thought we were capable of making a run, all that could have been...

Please don't remind me :mad::(

Just further proof that this year just wasn't meant to be when you see this garbage in the playoffs instead of us.

Don't forget the fact that 2 winnable games we had that were decided by a total of 6 freaking points (@ Colts - Jets) were the difference between 11-5 and 13-3 and would have been the #2 seed :mad:

yup.plus pats@home in a colder weather with the BB factor ,it would been a good game.
But i have to say ed reed is unbelievable.

yup.plus pats@home in a colder weather with the BB factor ,it would been a good game.
But i have to say ed reed is unbelievable.

People in here want Asomugha IN 2009 but I would give much more $$$ and draft picks away for an Ed Reed in our secondary than to give it to a CB from a bad team.

Last edited:

Pats would've given them a game and even casual fans would have watched it as opposed to probably flipping that baby off and watching something else instead. I hope Goodell's happy. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a crappy,one-sided SB.

I could sit here and pull my hair out knowing we would have had a 10x better chance to be heading to Tennessee next week than Miami did,but I can't let it get to me.

Oh,Well life goes on ....

Well actually, Miami had 0 chance of going to TN because they'd have gone to Pittsburgh (Pitt plays the higher seed). Just a minor point, but I share your frustration.

Look at another way: If we were to supplant Miami with the Pats then a very physically worn Pats team (Baltimore can do this to you) would be going to Pittsburgh. IF we somehow beat the Steelers, we'd be traveling to TN or hosting SD with probably 3/4 of our squad either questionable or out on the injury report.

Last edited:

People in here want Asomugha IN 2009 but I would give much more $$$ and draft picks away for an Ed Reed in our secondary than to give it to a CB from a bad team.
Put Asomugha in a good team such as ours and watch to see what happens...

It's a salivating proposition.

If Pennington played like he played all season they would have won. Just like if the Patriots played like they did all season they would have one. Good defensive teams makes their opponents not look like themselves. Ravens earned it

Well actually, Miami had 0 chance of going to TN because they'd have gone to Pittsburgh (Pitt plays the higher seed). Just a minor point, but I share your frustration.

Look at another way: If we were to supplant Miami with the Pats then a very physically worn Pats team (Baltimore can do this to you) would be going to Pittsburgh. IF we somehow beat the Steelers, we'd be traveling to TN or hosting SD with probably 3/4 of our squad either questionable or out on the injury report.

if a team can do it though in this league, i think we all know which one it would be

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes