PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I think I know why this happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
It's all BB's fault.

How dare he remove TB's name from the injury report and jinx us?

:bricks:

So memo to BB: no more red sweatshirts; TB should be a permanent name on the injury list.:eek:

Sorry guys, feeble attempt to lighten my mood because uttering BB's "it is what it is..." mantra has not that great an effect yet.:(

No, my GF's 5 year old nephew didn't wear his jersey yesterday.
:eek:

I bought a retro Pat Patriot hat just before the Super Bowl. I wore it during the Super Bowl, though I flung it out of the house sometime in the early 4th quarter.

I retrieved it.

I also wore it again yesterday.

Any recommendations? Wife thinks we should burn it.

I bought a retro Pat Patriot hat just before the Super Bowl. I wore it during the Super Bowl, though I flung it out of the house sometime in the early 4th quarter.

I retrieved it.

I also wore it again yesterday.

Any recommendations? Wife thinks we should burn it.

I agree. :D

Weird. I did everything exactly the same yesterday as always, EXCEPT that I drank Woodchuck Granny Smith hard cider while tailgating. Could it be ... ? Nah.

No, it was me. I forgot to wear my lucky socks....:D

One of my sprinkler heads broke before the game and I couldn't find a replacement anywhere. :(

dare i say the white home jersey's;)

I think it was taking TB off the injury report.

Personally, I miraculously completed a plumbing project in time for the game, with no leaks. Success and plumbing are two words that never seem to have come together for me. It was indeed too good to be true

I misplaced my Pat Patriot hat, which I wore every game last season (umm, yes even the SB). I didn't worry about it, because I wore it during the SB.

Also, same goes with my Pats sweatshirt. OTOH, I have worn that sweatshirt for all of their SB wins, so it must be the Pat Patriot hat that is bad luck, but the sweatshirt good luck.

For this season, sweatshirt only.
;)

Here's to wishing our great QB a speedy recovery and rooting for us to still beat the crap of every other team. :)

And puhlease!! let BB have everyone on the injury list to ensure that we have some good karma. :D

GO PATS!!!

Brady's injury is probably just the law of averages. If you

get hit enough, you eventually get injured.

One fact that is ignored in this situation may be the suspension

of Kevin Faulk. Faulk was an excellent blocker. Morris despite being

bigger was not as good. Would Faulk have been able to handle Pollard?

Brady's injury is probably just the law of averages. If you

get hit enough, you eventually get injured.

One fact that is ignored in this situation may be the suspension

of Kevin Faulk. Faulk was an excellent blocker. Morris despite being

bigger was not as good. Would Faulk have been able to handle Pollard?

I watched a clip of Merril Hoge saying the same thing. That Faulk was a expert at picking up the blitz at the line of scrimmage versus closer to the QB.

Did someone put crutches in TB locker to jinx him 2 weeks ago? Maybe he had a torn ACL this entire time. I think big brother has something to do with it.

Yesterday was just miserable from the start....wife got pissed, game didn't come on pats flag ship radio, internet was down for first half. Just random bad luck events argghhh

No, my GF's 5 year old nephew didn't wear his jersey yesterday.
:eek:
OHMIGAWD! I forgot to wear my Bruschi jersey while watching the game. Also forgot my blue underwear. :eek::eek:

My GF has this thing where if the pats are down i make her leave the room and then they come back to win. yesterday i let her watch the game with usand brady got injured as soon as she decided she was the bad luck and left the room again cassel through the bomb to moss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes