Welcome to PatsFans.com

I suppose this is OK

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Black conservative tea party backers take heat

Racism By The People Who Claim To Deplore Racism
    Do They Not Believe In Freedom Or Is Freedom Reserved For The Chosen, A Black Person Has The Same Rights To Join A Tea Party As The White Does, God Bless Freedom.

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) - They've been called Oreos, traitors and Uncle Toms, and are used to having to defend their values. Now black conservatives are really taking heat for their involvement in the mostly white tea party movement—and for having the audacity to oppose the policies of the nation's first black president.
    "I've been told I hate myself. I've been called an Uncle Tom. I've been told I'm a spook at the door," said Timothy F. Johnson, chairman of the Frederick Douglass Foundation, a group of black conservatives who support free market principles and limited government.

"Black Republicans find themselves always having to prove who they are. Because the assumption is the Republican Party is for whites and the Democratic Party is for blacks," he said.
    Black conservative tea party backers take heat
  2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Hey Harry, these Tea Party's are driving the loons nuts, even "the great one" himself (Obama) was on the verge of stuttering when he had to say the words "tea party" in front of the camera's.

Tea Party's are "America In Action"
    Remember Boston Harbor.
  3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +151 / 1 / -10

Racism towards one's own race is worse than racism toward other races Harry. This is the very epitome of shamefulness.

We should all ask ourselves, "why would I stereotype people of my own race?" For the life of me, I don't have a clue and I doubt many do. Could it be that class-stereotyping supercedes racial stereotyping?

The fact that black-Americans want to join with republicans, conservatives or the Tea Party is actually a reflection in how far this country has progressed. Why would black-Americans call other black-Americans traitors for joining with these groups?

Of course you won't find liberals calling this a huge step in racial progress, but that's just what it is Harry!

A HUGE step forward!

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

The left wing liberal's image in America as being the kind and caring champions of diversity is all a bunch of of phony bullsh!t, the Far Left Wing Democrats "USE" minorities for their own personal gain and especially "Their Vote" I can say no more the politically correct phony's are in the shadow's, waiting, it's what they do.......
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Black people being called racist names and the loons say nothing, that's amazing, usually they set themselves on fire when they hear this stuff, I guess it's OK to call Conservative Blacks racist names.

I learn something new every day on this forum...................:bricks:
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

Bill Cosby
    For President

Change We Can Really
    Believe In