PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I still can't believe Caldwell dropped that ball last year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
in a game of making plays when it counts....Caldwell's drop is certainly in the top 10.

i would put it at Number....um.....One. the most unpatriot-like play i have EVER witnessed in a pressure situation. i think BB thought the same...and CUT HIM.

Then your a moron who doesn't understand the game at all. I mean, just IGNORE the fact that Caldwell also got mauled later without a PI being called on Kelvin Hayden. Also ignore that the defense gave up 38 points in the game. And lets just forget the interceptions Brady threw in that game as well.

The play that bothers me is the pass to Troy on 3rd down that was broken up, giving the Colts their last TD drive. Brown was supposed to adjust that route to an out-cut, and it would have been wide-freaking open. That would've been the first down, and most likely the game. Then the Pats would've torched the Bears.

Oh, well. You'll never hear a bad word about Troy Brown from me, so I certainly forgive him for it ...

4-points!! They could have used those points!

I just pretend that that whole game didn't happen.

It didn't happen.

I know it didn't happen.

Where did Reche Caldwell end up this year?

Last year, the Patriots got further than I expected. There was much less talent on the team.

And I think we were missing key defenders and it finally showed up in the 2nd half at the Colts game.

I think he was a Redskin this year.
He, and his eyes, are still a punchline on The Jim Rome Show.

I'm more frustrated with players like Champ Bailey and Desmond Howard making plays against NE than any Patriot players.

The play that bothers me is the pass to Troy on 3rd down that was broken up, giving the Colts their last TD drive. Brown was supposed to adjust that route to an out-cut, and it would have been wide-freaking open. That would've been the first down, and most likely the game. Then the Pats would've torched the Bears.

Oh, well. You'll never hear a bad word about Troy Brown from me, so I certainly forgive him for it ...

The play that bothers me the most is one that came before -- the 12 men in the huddle, which made it 1st and 15 instead of 1st and 10, in a situation where one first down basically wins the game. That was un-patriot like.

The play that bothers me the most is one that came before -- the 12 men in the huddle, which made it 1st and 15 instead of 1st and 10, in a situation where one first down basically wins the game. That was un-patriot like.

forgot the one where gaffney moved early and caused a penality moving has 10 yrds back right before the catch to cadwell...even with a depleted RB we would have eaten time running it down.

Of course Caldwell wasn't the reason we lost. But his play stands out as the "OMFG WTF" moment from that game.

Of course Caldwell wasn't the reason we lost. But his play stands out as the "OMFG WTF" moment from that game.

Sorry, but Kelvin Hayden mauling him and not getting called stands out bigger in my mind. Caldwell would have caught the ball had he not been interfered with.

Also, the interceptions still loom larger than Caldwell dropping the 2nd one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots