PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I return in peace.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

RYObroncosfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Hey Patriot fans....

I posted here last January right around the playoff time....saying I thought it'd be close, and wished you guys luck.

Unlike the many, many Patriot fans who have come to the official boards (Broncomania) to cause nothing but trouble, I've come here to wish you guys good luck again, as we play again.

Every team has their annoying fans, and I'm sure very few of your are like those Patriots fans who are still posting "HAHAH we're going to be 16-0 and you guys are terrible."

It's not even legit smack talk anymore, it's just a bunch of nonsense.

Alright, I was actually at the Jets-Pats game last week, and I saw a few things that have me excited for this week, as well as a few that have me a little nervous.

I assure you however, you're in for a good game. We understand that already, at 1-1, we're at a pivotal point in our season. We will not dissapoint like we have the past two weeks. Our offense has been very slow to get started.

We're ready though...sure Plummer's been awful lately, but he's a streaky QB...this could be a 300 yd week for him for all we know.

I made this username back when I was a big Tatum Bell supporter....now I'm not as much....still though, he can get 100 yds week in and out.

Whether you think this week will be easy for you or not, I suggest you don't listen to anything the media has to say. Whether they say we'll rebound angrily and win, or our struggling O won't pick up and you guys will remain undefeated....none of it matters.

This game will come down to the end....and if it doesn't, it's because we're crushing you ;)

I'll be posting here some more in the next week, and win or loss, I'll be back next week.

I'll be happy to answer any questions you guys have about our team.....

You came in peace, now stay in peace. The Broncos fans that came to the boards in January were the worst I have ever encountered.

I'm sure we have our fair share of bad apples mongering around your boards as well. Ignore them.

I have nothing to say, except for Good Luck. It's going to be a good game. I think we both know that.

Welcome Tatum, if I may. Classy fans of the opposition are always welcome.

I think we all expect this to be a tough game. At least I do and I haven't heard much to the contrary.

Here's hoping Jake's troubles and the TD drought continues. I'm pretty excited about seeing the Pats' WRs after another solid week of practice.

And we have a new kid named Maroney. Keep your eye on him...

Gillette is going to be ELECTRIC for this one. I'm going and cannot wait.

skri65 said:
You came in peace, now stay in peace. The Broncos fans that came to the boards in January were the worst I have ever encountered.

I'm sure we have our fair share of bad apples mongering around your boards as well. Ignore them.

I have nothing to say, except for Good Luck. It's going to be a good game. I think we both know that.

I know what you guys had.....the true fans are the ones that stick around after a loss to say good job...unfortunately for you guys, we won so they could laugh in your face.

If you guys win this Sunday, our boards are going to be a mess....there's anywhere around 15 Pats fans causing trouble right now.

Don't have to worry about me though....no trouble here....

BIG football fan........not a jerk.

Welcome...I know I am glad you won your game yesterday because I was not at all wanting to face you at 0-2 and already in desperation.

I wonder where your offense went since we last met. Maybe will find himself as Rod Smith always kills us and somehow Plummer could get healthy in a hurry because of it. That will be your only real hope - our "D" is awesome this year we shut down th run cold - your only hope will be through the air, but even then, our pass rush is solid and our "D" backs are better than most give us credit for.

You will need to come prepared to play because I can guarantee we will not make it easy for you to win at all - Patriots will play mistake free football as that seems to be how we are trending so far.

The grudge factor and home field is usually a creation of the media and will not be a factor.

Good clean execution will decide this game....as always it will be great to watch the awesome match up of our coach versus yours.

Well, I truly hope you are classy man. Not one who will gloat if they win and torture the other teams' fans.

tatum26 said:

Who is in the pocket for you guys next week? Jake "The Mistake" Plummer, or Jay "Yes Sir, Mister Seymour" Cutler?

I have to admit in years past I have always dreaded a meeting with the Broncos. I have alot of respect for the way they have always played against us. But in all honesty, and no smack intended, this is the first time I am not concerned. Matter of fact, I think we find our rhythm this week and send you home 1-2.

Good luck.

The Heimerdinger factor has already infected the Broncos once prolific offense and reduced it to crawling on hands and knees like a field goal beggar. Kubiak had a personal and supportive relationship with Plummer, a buffer against the Evil Eye. Plummer is now withering under Shanahan's stare. I don't rule out a break out, job saving performance by Plummer, who is just wildly inconsistent enough to inexplicably catch fire. After all, Shanahan has a habit of stealing BB's lunch money. The Pats secondary seems to lack enough playmaking ability to make Plummer pay for the occasional left-handed mistake. The Broncos run D has plummeted, and the Pats should be able to pound them, and hit Jackson for a long TD bomb. Brady is the key, as usual. If he runs an efficient game, using all his weapons in coordinated fashion without "experimenting" and poor pacing like last week, the Pats should win by 10+. But I doubt that will happen. On Monday, pending some shift during the week, this game looks like another pulse-pounding cardiac experience for the hometown faithful.

PonyExpress said:
On Monday, pending some shift during the week, this game looks like another pulse-pounding cardiac experience for the hometown faithful.
When hasn't it been!?! This must be the most stressful-to-watch dominant team evah.

Well, like I said, I went to the Jet-Pats game yesterday, and it looks to me like an important factor in the game will be how much pressure we get on Brady....if we get none, we'll be in for a little bit of trouble, just like it'll be the opposite if we do.

I'm looking forward to watching this game.:rocker:

i have but one question

will Jake be throwing his interceptions left-handed or right-handed this weekend?

Flying Fungi said:
i have but one question

will Jake be throwing his interceptions left-handed or right-handed this weekend?

I heard that he's working on a two handed throw.;)

Denver Broncos come in peace?

And the Denver Broncos shall go in pieces!

Quote from the character Jack Caine in the movie "I Come in Peace"

tatum26 said:
I heard that he's working on a two handed throw.;)

nice one

I used to be a Snake fan--but then the Broncos got him...and in truth, he has exceeded my expectations in Denver...but that damned right-handed shovel pass INT a couple of years ago--I'm amazed that he wasn't demoted or cut the very next day for that blasphemy!

Anywho--I hope we put together a solid effort, come out of the game with a W and NO injuries...thanks for swinging through, stick around, and don't mind the meatballs that may try and bait, goad or belittle you...

Tatum...in your original post you stated that there were some things in the PATS-jests game that excited you and some things that had you a bit worried. I am curious as to what these things are as I'm sure you know your team well.

Thanks.

mmmmmmmmm meatballs...

ATippett56 said:
Denver Broncos come in peace?

And the Denver Broncos shall go in pieces!

Quote from the character Jack Caine in the movie "I Come in Peace"
That was a good one.Did some of you guys see how some Bronco fans burned a Pats jersey in the middle of the street on youtube.com?I plan on doing the same thing this Sunday.This is the ultimate grudge match for the Pats and us fans.

Last edited:
tatum26 said:
We're ready though...sure Plummer's been awful lately, but he's a streaky QB...this could be a 300 yd week for him for all we know.

I'll take the under, thank you

I made this username back when I was a big Tatum Bell supporter....now I'm not as much....still though, he can get 100 yds week in and out.
Again, I'll take the under this week. You might change your username on this board to something 'Bell' related or something. Tatum is a four letter word in Patriot Nation and I was going to curse you to death before reading your post.

This game will come down to the end....and if it doesn't, it's because we're crushing you ;)

There will be no crushing on your part. The Pats won't be handing you the ball on kickoffs, you won't have the crowd, and you won't have the ref's.

Thank you. Serious question - Can you tell me why sports radio in Denver and 99% of bronco fans in CO, vehicles adorned with Bronco stickers, can't name any players on the team besides the QB, RB, Champ Bailey and John Lynch, much less talk intelligently about them?

I swear to god, this is not a lie, I heard one of these clowns on sports radio here in Denver try to talk about the O line and actually asked his partner "whos that guy that plays......" . They're really just pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back