PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I really love this new spygate talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBullit

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
all this new spygate talk is nice, really makes it feel like it's still football season ya know. it brings me back to those wonderful 19 weeks of looking forward to sunday to see if the streak would continue...the media is just trying to help ease me into the offseason I guess

:rolleyes:

I hate all spygate talk.

I hate it. I just want to get past it forever with no new penalties, suspensions, whatever. I don't care if there's new allegations, harrassment from other fans, whatever, I'm a big boy I can deal with it. Just no more draft choices, etc, lost and move on.

I hate it. I just want to get past it forever with no new penalties, suspensions, whatever. I don't care if there's new allegations, harrassment from other fans, whatever, I'm a big boy I can deal with it. Just no more draft choices, etc, lost and move on.

Society as a whole decides when it's time to move on, Not the entity that did the wrong doing...

Society as a whole decides when it's time to move on, Not the entity that did the wrong doing...

Society has decided you are an idiot so let's move on.

Society has decided you are an idiot so let's move on.

Bah, leave him alone, he's just bitter that his crappy team won as many as the Pat's lost last year. Hell, I'd be bitter too! :trolls:

Last edited:

Hmmm. Let's see...I'd really like to move on, as this whole thing is stupid. I did nothing wrong.

SO SHUT THE EFF UP!

Wow, you're a fins fan on a Pats website. That's so counter culture and cool of you.

Is there a fins site I can join with a name like Morris34 so I can be awesome like you?

Last edited:
This would be so much easier to stomach had we gone 19-0.

Now it just feels like getting kicked in the ribs after being punched out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes