PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I really dont think the Raiders will win a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Denver is not doing anything special, Oakland is just giving the game to denver.. They really are the worst team in football.

They could be Houston. Not saying they will or should. But that's at least winnable on paper. Yes, they are horrible.

If the Raiders get the ball back I bet Al Michaels will AGAIN mention how Denver has only allowed 1 TD all season and they "let" Brady march down the field while in a "different defense" while up 17-0.

Any takers?

Have you ever seen a team with so many false starts in one game?

I'm looking forward to the Charger-Broncos games, that will be a good matchup.

richpats said:
If the Raiders get the ball back I bet Al Michaels will AGAIN mention how Denver has only allowed 1 TD all season and they "let" Brady march down the field while in a "different defense" while up 17-0.

Any takers?

I thought I was the only one noticing that, that is getting real annoying..

Denver is taking 'win with defense' to a new level: they average 12.4 ppg on offense and 7.4 ppg on defense. If someone can score a TD on them in the 1st quarter I think that's enough to win.

I'd be surprised if the Raiders didn't win a single game. Their defense doesn't look terrible to me.

I'm sure they'll pull a game or two out somewhere down the line

I don't know who it'll be against but I'd guess they'll get overlooked by some team, the early part of the game will give the Raiduhs some confidence and they'll pull one out. As bad as they've looked every game I've seen them, they do have some good players and the teams in the league aren't that far apart which is why some teams turn it around so fast sometimes.
At some point I think they'll want to win a game so bad so they don't go 0-16, they'll play the right team at the right time and win one.

the one thing i was really impressed with was the intensity of Lamont Jordan - say what you want about the rest of the team, but there was at least one guy out on that field that cared about the game and felt taht they had a chance to win - too bad the same guy caused a game ending fumble.

Lockdown06 said:
the one thing i was really impressed with was the intensity of Lamont Jordan - say what you want about the rest of the team, but there was at least one guy out on that field that cared about the game and felt taht they had a chance to win - too bad the same guy caused a game ending fumble.
that was all one big act.

You didn't see him doing that crap when the camera was off him did you?

no you didn't.

He only did that crap when the camera was on him filming.

What a faker.

richpats said:

Any takers?

Good spot! I wasn't really watching the game and when he said it for the second time I thought I was having one of my "funny spells" again ... :rolleyes:

Keegs said:
that was all one big act.

You didn't see him doing that crap when the camera was off him did you?

no you didn't.

He only did that crap when the camera was on him filming.

What a faker.

Well of course we didn't see it because the cameras weren't on him.

I, too, don't think the Raiders will win a game this season. There will be games where it will be a toss up (i.e. next week against Arizona) but I just don't see them motivated enough to win. There were a couple penalties tonight that were personal foul, like picking up a Denver player (forgot who) and slamming him to the ground, etc. The Raiders as an organization is in total shamble and I for one am okay with that.

0-16 is almost as unlikely as 16-0.

That is a team that has no will to win. Did you guys see how slowly the team moved up to the huddle on their last drive.

On the same note, Miami was the same way on their last drive. They wasted 30-40 seconds just slowly coming up to the huddle - which they could have used to use a running play to get a few extra yards.

So, the Raiders win. Not a huge surprise today, given the Cardinals horrific week and huge effort against the Bears.

I think it would have been a more valid statement to suggest that no team will EVER go 0-16 in the modern NFL.

[edited for typo]

Last edited:
Heh and now the Dolphins have tied for the worst record and team in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back