Welcome to PatsFans.com

I missed the game today

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatriotDynasty_12, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatriotDynasty_12

PatriotDynasty_12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Anybody want to fill me in with the pros and cons of today? How the pass rush looked? Colts next week :cool:
  2. Brady'sButtBoy

Brady'sButtBoy Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 3 / -1

#12 Jersey

The pass rush was the best it's been all year on a play to play basis, lot's of penetration. However, something is wrong with Bulger. As the TV commentators pointed out repeatedly, he was way too jumpy and nervous in pocket. Our rush shook Bulger up, yes, but more so than it would seem to have bothered a more confident QB.

You'll hear folks moan about the DB's - they had some pretty dim moments no doubt - but given the injuries and the lack of playing time the reserves had had before today, I thought the youngsters - Wilhite and Meriweather especially, really came on as the game went along. Sanders is still in my doghouse, however, for totally screwing up on the Ram's first long TD and then disappearing for the next 2-3 quarters. Spahn played along side Sanders at the end because Meriweather was forced to play CB because of injuries and Antwoin did OK.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  3. ScottieC

ScottieC Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I missed the game as well, but I noticed that Mayo's tackle totals were as low as they have been all year, love to hear someone's take on his play.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.