PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I miss the Colt trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGodInAGreyHoodie

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
At least they talked about football. Our newest Giants troll just starts threads about nothing. :( :(

Last edited:
At least they talked about football. Our newest Giants troll just starts threads about nothing. :( :(

And this is a reason to start a thread?

I'll send to the VLR so the trolls can see it.

Cut them some slack, up until about 4 weeks ago they were more interested on figuring out ways to set Eli and Coughlin on fire using only one match. Now that they accidently got decent the last few weeks, they have absolutely NO CLUE on how actually discuss them in a positive light or talk trash correctly. They pretty much save their hate for their own kind, hard to turn it outward on a dime.

Fickle bunch that NY crowd :rolleyes:

Cut them some slack, up until about 4 weeks ago they were more interested on figuring out ways to set Eli and Coughlin on fire using only one match. Now that they accidently got decent the last few weeks, they have absolutely NO CLUE on how actually discuss them in a positive light or talk trash correctly. They pretty much save their hate for their own kind, hard to turn it outward on a dime.

Fickle bunch that NY crowd :rolleyes:

He was referring to a troll (since banned and deleted) who was starting a new thread literally every 30 seconds consisting of an expletive or some other such nonsense.

while pats fans are excited about their next game, Your colts fans are worried FREE, aren't you.?

that is what happens when your team is NOT playing. HEHEHHEHEHEHHE.

do you think pats will defeat Giants, Colts fans.?

:)

Last edited:
I do not miss Colt trolls at all. Not one single, little bit.

while pats fans are excited about their next game, Your colts fans are worried FREE, aren't you.?

Having Eli in there is this seasons only saving grace. I would be silly to pick the Giants, but they have a shot. They CANNOT, however, afford ANY DROPPED PASSES.;)

I do, I don't think the Pats will be denied..no way do the Pats lose this game, they are too close to 19-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes