PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I miss football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I miss it. I hate this time of year. Yeah ill watch the Bruins and C's in the playoffs but nothing like watching the Pats. I miss getting all worked up when they lose and getting excited when they win...god i hope there isn't a lockout..i am not going to make it

I miss it. I hate this time of year. Yeah ill watch the Bruins and C's in the playoffs but nothing like watching the Pats. I miss getting all worked up when they lose and getting excited when they win...god i hope there isn't a lockout..i am not going to make it

rjo0746l.jpg

Don't fret, neither will the combatants. So far all we've missed are the hystrionics of the FA period and the annual whining about Brady not competing for the parking space, both of which are just a colossal waste of energy anyway. And we have the whole whose to blame argument to easily replace that.

Luckily I love watching the Sox, B's, and C's, although not as much as the Pats but it gets me through the offseason......if theres no season I will have some serious issues to work out.

Nascar!

Consider joining a Nascar fantasy league, easy and free @ yahoo

Luckily I love watching the Sox, B's, and C's, although not as much as the Pats but it gets me through the offseason......if theres no season I will have some serious issues to work out.

See i like watching the C's..then next would be the B's...Red Sox...ehh not a baseball fan..too boring for me :D

Yea, celtics are sucking lately and lakers are the best team in the nba right now. Hopefully C's can avenge the pats by knocking the knicks out of the playoffs if they get back the #2 seed.

See i like watching the C's..then next would be the B's...Red Sox...ehh not a baseball fan..too boring for me :D

I'm right with you; in fact, I was going to create an identical thread. The last couple weeks I've been pining away buying Pats gear I don't need simply because it's on sale cheap. On the bright side we've got the draft, and training camp is only four months away (if they don't screw things up, that is).

Sorry to be smug, but our (British league) Football season runs from April to September, so I get to watch it all during the NFL offseason. I do the stats for my local team and consequently get the best view in the house (on the sideline). Of course, it means spending a couple of days turning my scrawled play by play notes into English. Our first regular season game is next Sunday and I can't wait! :rocker:

Last edited:
Yea, celtics are sucking lately and lakers are the best team in the nba right now. Hopefully C's can avenge the pats by knocking the knicks out of the playoffs if they get back the #2 seed.

I just hope the C's don't make an early exit from the playoffs...1 less team to watch

Sorry to be smug, but our (British league) Football season runs from April to September, so I get to watch it all during the NFL offseason. I do the stats for my local team and consequently get the best view in the house (on the sideline). Of course, it means spending a couple of days turning my scrawled play by play notes into English. Our first regular season game is next Sunday and I can't wait! :rocker:

Is that football or soccer? If football, tell us more.

Nascar is on. Go Kyle Busch!

Gotta luv them Sox! 50,000,000 articles on The Greatest Team Evah! and they're what? 0-3! Craptastic!

Yes, I hate MLB and the BS that goes with it.

I'm right with you; in fact, I was going to create an identical thread. The last couple weeks I've been pining away buying Pats gear I don't need simply because it's on sale cheap. On the bright side we've got the draft, and training camp is only four months away (if they don't screw things up, that is).

I think things really suck right now and I miss the football off season goings on.

This stupid labor situation casts an ugly shadow over the buildup for the draft, free agency negotiations and signings, our own signings and extensions, the draft itself at the end of the month - just everything is one big ugly CLUSTER MUCK right now.

I hate the owners, I hate the players, I hate the lawyers, I hate Goodell, I hate being taken for granted, I hate that they all are messing with my favorite sport and the game I use to distract me from life.

They all talk about the NFL SHIELD and how sacred it is, well, how dare they lose sight of all that it really stands for and defecate all over it.

I think things really suck right now and I miss the football off season goings on.

This stupid labor situation casts an ugly shadow over the buildup for the draft, free agency negotiations and signings, our own signings and extensions, the draft itself at the end of the month - just everything is one big ugly CLUSTER MUCK right now.

I hate the owners, I hate the players, I hate the lawyers, I hate Goodell, I hate being taken for granted, I hate that they all are messing with my favorite sport and the game I use to distract me from life.

They all talk about the NFL SHIELD and how sacred it is, well, how dare they lose sight of all that it really stands for and defecate all over it.

uh...100% agree

I just can't wait to see what Mccourty can do...ah i want to see him play NOW

I just can't wait to see what Mccourty can do...ah i want to see him play NOW

NOW does not have a football team. I for one would rather see him play an NFL opponent, not a bunch of women.

Gotta luv them Sox! 50,000,000 articles on The Greatest Team Evah! and they're what? 0-3! Craptastic!

Yes, I hate MLB and the BS that goes with it.

You got the name wrong. It's the Bankofamericasox.

MLB = Most Loathe Baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye