Welcome to PatsFans.com

I might have to rethink the: Is Bridget Moynahan HOT (?) thought

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Drewwho, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Drewwho

Drewwho Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Found this image while surfing a Bears sight today. I guess this is a recent image of Tom's girl from Vogue or something and well, she looks AMAZING!

Have to admit, I saw I, Robot, some of the Patriot ceremonies and some of her other films and never found her overly gorgeous or hot. I even saw her once in the Club area and she didn't look like this (she is VERY skinny -almost stick figurish) - BUT hell-she looks good here and well younger than her age.

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nerblebridgetmoynahan04fs9.jpg

Last edited: Nov 25, 2006
  2. Fanfrom1960

Fanfrom1960 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Give me a break.

3. Drewwho

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think she has been around for 2 of the 3 SB's so there can be no blame on her. She might actually be a 'good' thing for him. Imagine that!

4. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

[​IMG][​IMG]

Wow ... hard to choose.

5. Pats726

Pats726 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Bridget is on "Six Degrees" on ABC.....which is now on hiatus till January...BUT on ABC.vom you can see the last few shows....always nice.

6. shakadave

shakadave In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Drew I'm still with your unreformed thinking. I've never seen the Bridgette hype. Can't see how the picture you post changed your mind. There are tens and tens of thousands of more attractive women out there. Credit to Brady that he's not just going on looks, I guess.

7. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,861 / 19 / -12

Disable Jersey

I would

(Do not fwd post to wife)

8. MoLewisrocks

MoLewisrocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

Count me among the Bridget fanclub charter members. 4 years and counting, 2 ring ceremonies, and he's not out chasing airhead tail on the club circuit. He has spoken several times in general terms about the importance of having a stable relationship with someone who is independent and secure and intelligent enough not to be making undue demands on him. She has built a career he respects and she has always been respectful even deferential and supportive of his.

This is a guy who hobnobs with popes and presidents and billionaires amd Olinemen - Bridget fits with that kind of crowd. NEM's neice is cute despite shared genetics, Bridge is runway model stunning. She has the kind of natural overall structure elite modeling agencies look for - sans silicone. She was something of a tomboy and athlete in HS, not the cheerleader. She will age well.

His brief Tara Reid period was troubling - but credit Tom he figured that out that drunken slut wasn't a good fit for a QB on the fast track to the HOF PDQ. I think those who can't fathom him with Bridget don't appreciate the difference between a hot chick and a beautiful woman. Tom was raised to be wise beyond his years, on and off the football field.

9. Drewwho

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Not loving that picture of Bridget. She looks strange and older (and, OMG, flat as a 12 year old girl). Most of the time I see her as older looking. I think the time I saw her in person really skued my opinion of her. Now I am a guy that appreciates beauty like most men, but I also like a girl with curves and I will say this, Bridget is NOT a curvey girl, AT ALL. She is flat and has absolutely NO ARSE!!! I found her body tall and much too skinny. Also, her face, although very pretty, without the makeup and the hair done like the image I posted is not a head turner. But Like Mo said, Brady obviously has other priorities other than dating the HOT chick. She is what, 9 years older and has a B lister career...seems perfect for him. She is accessibile, but also has some career things going on so he can't be too bothered during those long nights reviewing film.

Yeah, I like her for Brady, but I don't see him getting married anytime soon. He really does not seem to be the kind of guy that wants to be an absentee husband or father.

NEM's niece is a very cute girl.

10. Drewwho

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Do you really watch this show? It is suppose to be horrible, hence ABC putting in on the shelf for a while. Can Bridget act or does it even matter to you??? ;)

11. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,142 / 13 / -27

#87 Jersey

What does it matter how hot she is...?:confused:

We all know Brady is a VIRGIN.....RIGHT???:rolleyes:

12. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +189 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

Well, well, well no one likes to play more than me. No one likes hot chicks more than me.

But isn't it a little, shall we say FEM, have a thread about who is dating who and who should be dating who. Now, if there was some old fashioned banging going on, that would be different.

Just my opinion, thank you very much.

13. edgecy

edgecy Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Really...? I thought the choice was kinda obvious. Bridget all the way.

14. HEY BRO! WHAT UP?

HEY BRO! WHAT UP? Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Hey, she's a cool chick, I'd do her. Hell, I'd even pay...................I would.