I Love this Kind of Stuff - At Home with Big Sey

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a likeable interview. Gotta love this:

"I liked the Smurfs. I don't like quarterbacks, period."

patchick said:
What a likeable interview. Gotta love this:

"I liked the Smurfs. I don't like quarterbacks, period."

Yes, a fantastic line -- good for someone's sig, I'd have thought.

And you actually get to learn MORE about someone through this informal stuff than the more confrontational (would-be "investigative") kind of questioning.

Wow - what a great interview. Very few players would discuss that degree of personal detail. However it's very unfortunate how some fans bother players when they are off and visit a store or restaurant.

Hmmm, an awesome contest idea could be "Win a breakfast with Big Sey" because his breakfasts sound FANTASTIC.

"fake it till you make it" :D

Sounds like a guy you would like to have as a next door neighbor; down to earth.

Willie55 said:
Sounds like a guy you would like to have as a next door neighbor; down to earth.

That's what I got from it.

As I mentioned yesterday in one of the Moss threads, I'm glad we didn't go out and get Moss. There's a deeper reason why I love this Pats team than merely that they win alot and have "New England" in their name. No one is saying that everyone on the team is a saint. However, you just don't see the same proliferation of crap in Foxboro that you see most everywhere else.

It's no coincidence that football fans across the country know exactly what commentators mean when they use the term "Patriots-type player".

A football player who goes to the bookstore for kicks. Gotta love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back