PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I love PatsFans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted this to be my 1000ths post.

I love patsfans.com

Go Patriots!

This thread served as another remind of how much I miss Patjew.

It tastes great and it's less filling.

LMAO, Thank you for the great laugh! I rarely laugh at things posted online...but your post AND sig both made me really LOL.

To keep on subject, I concur, thank you Ian for a wonderful site. I lurked for a bit before I joined...but now am hooked, hell..this is my home page :D

I love it too ! I'd be lost without it. I visit Pastfans 24/7/365. The most informed Pats fans, and where I get all of my Pats info every morning. Even have it bookmarked on my iPhone, lol. Keep up the great work Ian !

This thread served as another remind of how much I miss Patjew.
Freaked me out; the new activity in this thread caused me to go back and read the first two pages, saw PatJew, and thought for a second that he was back. OK, PJ, enough is enough (but you decide if/when it is).

PatsFans is great, and add my thanks, Ian, for the starting, maintaining and continuous improving of it.

Ian -
The Patriots and Kraft made a huge mistake by litigating Pats.com out of existence and not hiring you to run their message board. If they had, the Patriots would have the pre-eminent fan message board under their control and they'd have even more people visiting than they do now.

Freaked me out; the new activity in this thread caused me to go back and read the first two pages, saw PatJew, and thought for a second that he was back. OK, PJ, enough is enough (but you decide if/when it is).

PatsFans is great, and add my thanks, Ian, for the starting, maintaining and continuous improving of it.

:ditto:

I thought PJ was back too, I didn't even notice the dates lol.

Fanfrom1960, go to your User CP then go to Edit Options and scroll down to "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" and you'll get 40 instead of 10.

Ian -
The Patriots and Kraft made a huge mistake by litigating Pats.com out of existence and not hiring you to run their message board. If they had, the Patriots would have the pre-eminent fan message board under their control and they'd have even more people visiting than they do now.

That happened? Wow. I didn't know.

I would love a history thread of some kind. I bet this place has an interesting path from the beginning days of the internet until now.

Fanfrom1960, go to your User CP then go to Edit Options and scroll down to "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" and you'll get 40 instead of 10.
Done. Much better option for game threads too. Thanks.

Yah I agree, this site is amazing. besides all the inside information we get from the likes of Reiss, I like the perspective of all of my fellow fans. its also nice to vent with people you have a passion in common with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down